Chptr 49 : His love for me.

Manik

Don't know what they will blurt out now. "Woah Nandini you confessed in front of all of us!" And here comes our joker with his stupidity. Well he didn't said anything wrong though. Nandini has confessed her love to me many times but never in public.

I moved my eyes towards Nandini and found her turning into tomato. Today she confessed she loves me the most and no one can love me like she does.

I don't know but i was smiling like an idiot. "Woah this too much now, Manik is blushing!" Mukti teased me. Oh no, i wasn't blushing. Do i ?! "Who said i'm blushing?" I raised an eyebrow at Mukti while everybody's eyes were fix on me except Nandini.

She is blushing way too much today. Her flushed cheeks turned into the darkest shade of red, my favorite color. I'm just feeling like eating her up. She looks so cute with that blush on her face.

"Ahem ahem" I heard Cabir fake coughing that's when i moved my eyes from her and looked at him. "What?" I asked annoyingly. "Don't you guys think Manik is having a hard time not to kiss Nandini in front of all of us!" How can this joker read my mind so easily?! arrg! Then i heard everyone laughing at me except my girlfriend.

That's so true i'm really having a hard time controlling myself. Now this is too much. "And what made you think, i won't kiss her in front of you all?" I said with a smirk on face.

Well i think their teasing failed miserably after listening to me. Nandini looked at me with wide eyes. I chuckled and moved in her direction.

She watched my steps and then her eyes shifted to my face again. Gulp. wow she looks scared. "mm..Man..ik ....wh..at..are...?" She started stammering.

"What?" I asked her standing right in front of her. Without looking here and there, i just grabbed her arms so that my back was facing our friends and smashed my lips onto her.

She was shocked but then recovered and started kissing me back. She tried her best to keep up with the pace of kiss but it was an aggressive kiss from my side.

After few seconds of sucking her luscious lips i felt her surrendering. Probably she can't win from me. I am so happy today. I'm feeling once like when she confessed her love to me on her Birthday.

I love her so much.

From nowhere i heard Mukti's voice "Hum toh mazaak kar rahe the yarr..yeh Manik ne toh serious hi le liya". Well i was 101% serious about that.

"Guys lets go to Canteen" Cabir intentionally yelled this to make us hear. Who's gonna listen that when you are kissing the most beautiful girl with a golden heart who loves you like crazy?! Well i'll not. Then i heard the door slamming shut.

Due to lack of oxygen i broke the kiss. My hands still firmly gripped her waist and hers wrapped around my neck. I looked into her eyes which only had love for me.

I am so lucky of all the guys, that i got her. She is Mine. I feel out of the world every time something happens of this sort.

I know i suck at words but in situations like this i always find myself speechless. She only has the power to do this to me. She somehow managed to enter in this nut shell like heart of mine and now is locked for forever there. I smiled.

Softly holding her face in my hands, i brought our faces more closer. Our eyes locked. Heart beating like crazy. Our hot breathe landing on each others face. Eyes moving to each others lips. Then her eyes lashes moving down revealing blush on her beautiful face, mine watching her blush that probably desires for something more.

I placed a soft and gentle feather like kiss on her forehead. "I love you so much Nandini" saying this i started kissing all over her face saying 'I love you' with every single kiss. She smiled and clutched her tiny hands on my broad shoulders for support.