Chptr 57 : Danger

Okay guys so I'm out for 5 days so maybe I'll be able to update like I updated this. But still don't expect too much coz I'm not sure myself.

***

Nandini

I was speaking when I heard a beep sound. I knew the call was hung up by his side. Tears rolled down from my eyes. Girls immediately came by my side and hugged me and tried calming me but nothing worked.

"You won't go Nandini" suddenly Cabir spoke. After that came again a beep sound from my mobile indicating there's a message. My hands started shaking badly but nevertheless I still managed to have courage to saw the mobile screen. It was the same number from which harshad had called sometime back.

I immediately opened the message only to let the mobile slip from my hands. But Mukti caught before it hit the beneath floor. I couldn't control now. I collapsed on the floor crying.

There was two photos of Manik. One in which he was tied the over the chair. His body lifelessly lying there. His eyes are closed. Sweat covered all over his body. He seemed to have so much difficulty in breathing..It looked like he was panting, trying hard to catch up his breathe.

Another, in which he was still tied in the same position but his head was bend down puking out. The place around him was filled his vomits.

And there was a message with it "See this is how your dear boyfriend looks now. Is it a good sight?! Tell me. Okay so only for you I can compensate a little. Only a little. Come on the below address and your boyfriend is free. Don't even try to act smart with me. Dare you call your friend circus or police with you. It won't be good for  neither your boyfriend nor yourself. Be that smart girl you are and save your almost dead boyfriend or be ready to see him directly at his grave.
Address- X..Y..Z"

I couldn't handle this. I couldn't see him in this condition. He didn't deserve this. What if they really kill him? I don't doubt they will even hesitate to do that. I have to go. I could do anything to save Manik. He has already suffered so much but not anymore. I promised I will be his shinning star then it's about the time. I will be the one. I will save him. I don't care what it takes but I'm ready to take even a gun shot for him. I don't care what harshad does to me if Manik is free, then I will do whatever it takes.

Wiping away the continuous flowing tears from my face, I stood up looking at everyone. They were standing in statue position. No-one knowing what to do but I do. "I will go" I said looking at them. Their heads snapped immediately in my direction.

"Don't be stupid Nandini" Mukti said immediately. "So what do I do Mukti..Sit here and wait until he shows his dead body's picture. Why can't you all see the condition he is in?! He is in pain. He was looking so lifeless. I can't waste more time here. If it takes me to free him then I will do" I started yelling at them, crying at the same time.

Mukti hugged me and rubbed my back. "I didn't mean in the way but he is dangerous..We can't let you go alone." She whispered in my ears.

"Yes Nandini..He could be fooling us..May be he can call you and doesn't free Manik at the same time. Also Manik won't ever like you getting in any kind of danger." Cabir said.

"What should i do then..He will hurt him more. I can't.." I managed to speak between crying. "I exactly know what should be done in this situation like this. I have handled such case earlier.." Aryamann spoke from nowhere leaving the sentence incomplete.

"What do you mean by handled such situations earlier?" Dhruv asked the exact question running in our brains right now. "Umm nothing..Let's..Just..Forget..that..Manik is the most important issue here now." Aryamann said stammering? From when did he start stammering. Something is up. Definitely something is up. He never stammers. We have to know but not now, some other time but we have to know what he exactly meant by it.