Chptr 48 : Her voice, my Drug!

Here comes another Update on the same day. This is just to compensate for the days i made you all wait for my story. I love you all . Keep showering this story with your votes and lovely Comments forever like you have done till now :)  :P

**

Next Day

Writer's pov

Driver brought everyone's clothes in the Malhotra Mansion early in the morning so that they don't have to wait longer for going to college. Mukti, Cabir, Alya and Dhruv decided to come after sometime as they all have decided to record Nandini's song first.

Manik, Nandini, Aryamann and Navya went in Manik's Car. Soon they reached College. Manik parked the car. "mm guys you both go inside, we are coming!" Manik said to Aryamann and Navya. Nandini glared at him.

"Bro don't tell me, you are here for your car romance!" 

"Maybe" Manik smirked looking at Nandini.

"Inn dono ka kuch nahi ho sakta..chalo Aryamann!"

"yeah..but bro...be fast!" Saying this much both of them got out the car. The moment they got out of the car, Manik moved closer to Nandini. Nandini being smart looked away. Manik made a irritated face "Missed" he mumbled. Nandini giggled watching him.

On hearing her giggle, he smirked and pulled her hand and the next moment he was chewing and nibbling her lips with his. Nandini too let her hands roam in his messy yet sexy hairs.

Aryamann forgot something to tell them. "Navya..vo main Manik ko kuch bolna bhul gaya..ek minute yahan aao naa!" Navya nodded and they both walked to the car. What they saw infront of their eyes made them immediately turn around.

Aryamann and Navya looked at each other. "Never mind" Aryamann mumbled and they burst out in laughter. "Chalo chalte hain..tumhe jo bolna hai vo baad mein bol lena!" Aryamann nodded and they again started walking inside. "Two beast crazily in love" Aryamann muttered on which they burst out in fits of laughter.

After getting out of breath Manik and Nandini broke the kiss panting heavily. "Lets go inside!" Nandini said getting her breath back to normal. "I don't want to..lets spend our whole day here..what's say?!" He said getting all naughty while roaming his hands on her neck.

She smacked him lightly then got out of the car. Manik made a annoying face. "I hope song aaj hi record karenge!" She taunted him while he got out of that car grumpily. "whatever" he mumbled coming towards her.

"Awwe you look so cute" she pulled his cheeks and placed a tight kiss on his right cheek which brought an instant smirk on his face. But for his bad luck before he could catch her for one more passionate kiss, she already ran away while showing her tongue to him. He moved his hand in his hair chuckling a bit before following her inside.

Nandini was checking the the mike while Aryamann and Navya were checking their instruments now. Well yeah after a lot of teasing by Aryamann and Navya about their kissing session in the car. Manik too sat in the front row infront of the stage as he had nothing do until other members of his group comes.

Today they were going record their solo songs as per decided by our very own Nandini, the Band manager. Whereas other members decided to record Nandini's first then they would record Manik's song.

This was because Nandini, Aryamann and Navya didn't had any problem in waking up early but other members of fab5 were still completing their much needed sleep at Malhotra Mansion. And our own Manik Malhotra decided to come with Nandini coz how can he miss any chance of romancing with her girlfriend.