Chapter XI [[pt. II]] - That's a quite important piece of information about me.

A/N:

Right, so here's that.

It's a pretty looooooong one.

Enjoy!

×

- You're not... - I said under my breath.

- Huh?

- Gee, baby, is everything alright? - asked Ryan, placing his warm hand on my forehead. - You're really pale. Are you okay?

- I don't... - I said, looking at Frank, tearing up.

No.

I'm not okay.

At all.

I got up and ran through the door, turning my chair over.

I ran outside with tears in my eyes and a storm in my stomach. I wanted to throw up. I wanted to die.

All this time I thought we could be together. I was hoping he'd want to be with me. To change my life. Save me from everyday life's loneliness. Of course he was my friend, at least that's what it looked like, but I wanted more. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him.

But it wasn't possible.

- Gerard! - I heard as I, resting my head on my arms, sat on the bench on the other side of the street.

- Leave me alone. - I whispered with my voice cracking, hiding my face in my hands.

- Dude, what the fuck? What happened? - Frank asked, crouching in front of me.

- I... nothing. I don't want to talk about it right now.

Especially with you.

- Well, too bad, because I do. - he said, knocking lightly on my knee. - Come on, tell me. What's wrong?

Nothing.

Fuck off.

- I just said I wasn't... wait a second. - he took his hand back. - I said I'm not gay... are you-

- No.

- ...crushing on me?

Yes.

- No! - I jumped. - No, of course not!

- Your quick and violent answer doesn't convince me. Like, at all.

Dammit.

- No! I mean... it's just that, uh... I'm not. I don't have a crush on you. - I let my head down and closed my eyes.

Lies.

- Are you sure?

No.

- Yes.

- Okay... well, then why did you react like that?

- Like what?

He raised his eyebrows and tilted his head.

Hngh.

- Well I just kind of...

Do I tell him?

Should I tell him?

That I'm gay?

- Yeah? - he put his arms on his hips.

- I can't tell you that. - I looked to the right, avoiding his eyes staring at me.

We sat in silence for a while.

- Well, I'll just assume you're lying, then. - he suddenly said, getting up. He turned around and was ready to walk away.