Chapter I - It looks a tree. It's a tree.

Fucking hell. I can't stand it anymore, it's too damn much. I want to quit. So badly. It's the worst thing that could have ever happened to me. Why did I even agree to do this shit? I know I need money, but seriously - art lessons? For six year olds??? How in God's name am I supposed to teach those foetuses anything, when all most of them can do is scream, laugh stupidly and break my pencils? And there's like twelve of them. This os ridiculous. I could do so much better than this! God dammit.

- I'm hungry! - one of the kids shouted right in my ear.

- Well do I look like a cook?

- Yes?

- Uh, no. I don't. I'm not a cook, therefore I am not going to give you anything to eat. I can't even cook.

- But you're a girl! You belong in the kitchen! - he said, clearly proud of himself. Some other boys laughed with him.

- Okay, listen here, you twit. Do you want to talk about feminism with me? Besides, I'm not a girl. I just have long hair. Having long hair doesn't make you a girl. - I saw him opening hos mouth, trying to say something, but I shushed him by putting my finger on his lips. - No. It doesn't. Now take your butt over there, sit down and draw a f...reaking tree in silence, like those girls there. Your parents pay me to teach you things, so, if you'd be so kind, don't annoy me, listen to what I say and do so.

- No. I don't even like it here. I don't like you.

- Well and I don't like you either. But your parents wanted you to come here, and I have to take care of you. So you better do what I say, if we want to make this work out.

He rolled his eyes.

- I want to go home.

- I want you to go home too! I want you to walk through this door and never come back! But as long as your mum keeps on bringing you here, I have to deal with your existance! Now shush, you're distracting me from work. Okay kids, who's done?

- Me! Me! But... - the little girl gave me her paper and I tried my hardest not to laugh. - I don't like it. It doesn't look like a tree. It looks like... - I took a deep breath and waited in silence for her to finish. I was hoping she didn't see what I did. Why? Because it looked like a fucking dick. - ...circles on a stick! - I sighed in relief. Thank god. - I'm useless.

- Hey, hey, you're not! - I sat down on the floor so that I could face her. I took the paper from her and stroke her head. - Look, uh... oh, can you se that tree outside the window?

- Where?

- Over there. - I pointed at the only window in this goddamn room. How come she couldn't find it??? - Look at it. What does it look like?

- What do you mean?

- What does the tree look like to you?

- Well it... it looks like a tree. It's a tree.

- God... - I let my head down and tried not to face palm. - I know. I know it's a tree, and I know what it looks like. But I'm asking you what it looks like to YOU. To your MIND. I want you to FEEL it. Use your imagination. What does it remind you of?

- Hmmmm... - she chewed on the green crayon.

Kids are disgusting.

- And?

- Well, you could say it looks like a sheep. Oh, oh! I know! When I was painting at school one day, I spilled green paint on the paper. It looked like a sheep, but not that fluffy... oh, and it had holes in it. Yes... that stain looked just like the crown of that tree! - she said with a big smile.