~=+ Notes +=~

Screams rang out from the Grillbys as the door burst open, monsters spilling out, trying to escape the chaos. As Frisk ran out, blue strings burst the from the door and windows.

Two dark, glitched figures were revealed, as they jumped out of the restaurant. One held up a figure in their strings.

The smoke cleared, and there stood Error, and behind him stood _______ , both with wide, mad grins on their faces.

" WeLL, SOrrY To CrasH THe PartY, But We WerE JusT SPACING OUT! " Error called out, revealing a struggling Outertale Sans, the string wrapped around him as he was a puppet.

" Well, I think it's time to blast, sorry fellas, but you are HISTORY! " ______ yelled, and dove their strings into the ground below.

The ground started to shake , suddenly a galaxy like orb burst out of the ground. As they raised it up in the air, suddenly the world around them started to get pulled into the orb. What used to be a town, now resides in that sphere. Sans stopped struggling and froze.

He thought his universe was safe. Heck, his universe WAS IN a universe. As the pair went into the void, he herd Error laugh, and say something about the other going to rest. As he was raised into the mass of strings in the nonexistent ceiling, he closed his eyes.

( _____'s PoV)

As I lifted myself into the center of the void, I smiled as I saw the sphere that I called Home.

The Void was a dark place, except for the bottom, where the only white in the whole void is located. And inside there, was my own collection of the universes themselves.

But as I slipped inside, I spotted a small note.

Meet me in Inktale, At Grillbys.

I smiled. Surprisingly, that was the ruler of the multiverses home universe. And since that was the only place we cannot destroy, I hang around a bit more than usual.

I ripped open a portal and jumped right outside of Grillbys, and walked inside. I took a seat in a booth, and waited. I was surprised that no one else than Grillby was there. Was he the one to see me?

" Hi! You must be _______ "

I looked up to see him..

The protector of all the multiverses himself

Ink

Word count : 387