~=+ Undead +=~

(3rd Person)

The sky was dark.

Homes were ablaze.

Monsters were running towards the Lab, desperate for shelter. An explosion in the distance made them want to sprint faster. But they were already running as fast as they could.

A Frisk was leading another Sans and Papyrus along, ahead of everybody. Then, a sudden figure darts across them.

They all stop, and look around, fearfully, if the madman has caught up to them.

They all knew the answer in a few seconds.

Blue strings rocketed out from the treeline, shattering every soul they touched. The Sans suddenly tried to teleport Frisk and his dear brother away, but they became trapped as well, held up by those infamous blue strings.

A crazed laugh rang out, as another figure emerged from the trees.

It was Error.

" WeLL WeLL WELL? WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE?" He yelled out, summoning a few glitch bones around the now fearful Sans. " A DanCer? How CUTE!" He laughs out again. "I sEE WhY My DeAR OlD FriEND LiKeD ThiS PlaCe."

The Sans did not reply.

"AwW WhaT? CAT GOT YOUR TOUNGE?" Error taunted. Instead of a fearful reaction, which was what Error hoped, he just shrugged.

" You sure have a bone to pick with my universe, don't yah buddy? As for your so-called 'friend', they promised me that they will come real soon to stop you."

Error laughed.

"AnD HOW DO YOU KNOW THEY DIDNT LIE TO YOU?"

Error suddenly got knocked backward, tumbling a few paces back, letting go of his hold of Papyrus and Frisk. ____ Suddenly appeared, Ink by their side.

" You go take the others to the core. I'll take care of Error " _____ said. Ink started to retort, but they stopped him. " Look, I love you, and I don't want to loose you again."

" But I don't want to loose you too _____! You are all that I have left!" Ink started to cry, but they wiped his tears away. "Hey, I won't die, I have your Love."

And with that, and with one final kiss, ______ turned around,

and ran straight towards Error.

(A.N.) Now now before you get mad, I WILL POST THIS IN A COUPLE OF MINUTES.

I just wanna eat dinner first : /