~=+ Power-up +=~

(It's about time I updated this book. I'm sorry for the delay. This will be extended)

Ink held onto _____. He thought he would die. Without his paintbrush, he had a severe downside to the battle with Error. Him throwing him around like a rag doll...

____ held him in their arms. They missed them. They quickly pulled back..

And kissed him.

Ink melted into the kiss instantly. He has been dreaming about this moment, but this was amazing

A small green ring started to form around the two, and slowly the duo started to glow.

Fell suddenly started sending waves of attacks towards them, but the green orb destroyed them immediately.

A sudden explosion rocked the house. The brother ran downstairs to see what happened.
He then stoped, and pulled his brother close to him, shielding him if the pair made any sudden moves.

Ink and _____ were awake, and no longer bound to the wall. A small green necklace hung from both of their necks.

And ______ eyes were a bright, glowing green.

They stomped on the ground, opening a portal...

And the pair jumped in

Word count : 213

A.N. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE HIATUS!!!! I will complete this story, and then ask for suggestions.
And I gotta go cuz I'm in school so bye!