~=+ Pain +=~

Pain.

That's all I felt.

Chained in the basement of the Fell bros. Hilarious, that Error destroys universes, and makes a paradox that makes hundreds more, destroys them also, and still keeps this one... I do keep the universes themselves... but I never thought that I would get attached to those colorful orbs that held endless code, characters, pathways...

The slam of the door snapped me out of my  thoughts, as Swapfell entered the dark, blood filled room. He was the one that came most often, other than the original Fell, and Lust.... I shuddered at what he did to me... He approached with his signature whip in hand, already covered in blood. I adverted my eyes downward. But as I heard a second pair of footsteps, my eyes snapped upwards to see.... oh god...

Ink's lifeless body hung from Error's arms. He had a sick smile on his face, smiling as if he has won the battle.

" THoUgHT You NEEdEd SoME CoMpaNy. HE Is UsLeSS aNyWaY..."

And with that, he tossed the body towards me, and teleported away.

" INK! " I pulled him closer as I cradled him in my arms.

" INK CAN YOU HEAR ME! INK......INk..... ink... "

Tears welled up in my eyes.  He cannot have died! he was the creator! He was.......

A weak glow emanated from my hands, as I attempted to heal him....

0.5 HP
.....

0.7 HP

......

1 HP

Then...

A hand reached out, and held the side of my cheek...

Word count : 249