~=+ Epilogue +=~

Dear diary,

Well, It has been a crazy few past years. Coming back to see _____ alive was quite an emotional moment for me.  My love has been resurrected. and they are back in my arms.

I still feel bad about calling out to them. If I just let them stop Error one and for all, then they wouldn't be dead in the first place 

If only-

"BOO!"

A sudden sound from behind me made me jump up and cry out.

" WHAA WHATS HAPPENINING- Wait.... ______! Not again."

_______ chuckled.

"Got yah! Anyways, whatcha writing? "

They looked over and saw a splat of ink on the page. They looked at me, then saw the ink dribbling down my chin.

" You spurt out ink when scared? "

" Yeah, like a squid. "

They smiled, gave me a small kiss on the cheek, and went back to whatever they were doing before.

Looking back at the page, I sighed and waved the ink away, which disappeared without a trace.

I sighed and continued writing.

In the window stood another ink. But this was no copy.

That was the real Ink.

He has recreated the world he lived in, in desperation to bring his loved one back. He did, in a way, succeeded.  ________ version 413 was happy, and almost just like her.

Almost

Ink sighed once more, and went back to his own void. But as he raised his paintbrush, a slight tap on his shoulder made him whip around.

He suddenly was in a hug, and the figure was nearly in tears. Ink was as well.

He pulled back to see his loved one once again, as beautiful as they were before.

__You__

Word count: 324

(A.N.) And there's the end! Thank you for this journey. THough I am not as into Undertale as before, you might see a slight reference to one of my very favorite ones in this chapter.

I bet yall can guess, what comes next  ; )

.