Chapter 4

Narrator's POV

Akio slowed down as he and Tadashi pulled up to the gate restricting the entry of the broken off rails. He turned off the motorcycle and took off his helmet. He looked back at Tadashi, who did the same, and saw him fixing his hair.

When Tadashi looked up at him he laughed, "What?" Akio asked smiling, "Your hair. It makes you look like a wolf with an untamed coat." Akio looked at the side mirror off his motorcycle and saw how untamed his hair was, "I was going to fix it." He said defensively, "Whatever." Tadashi grinned and let the helmet hang off the handle bars, "Don't whatever me."

Tadashi opened the gate, "Oh? But I just did? What are you going to do...about it...?" Akio flipped down the metal stand on his motorcycle to hold it up and pushed Tadashi against the gate, Akio's hands were at both sides of Tadashi's head, ultimately trapping him in place, "What do you think I'm going to do to you?" He said smirking and Tadashi swallowed thickly as his cheeks heated.

Akio moved in closer and Tadashi's heart thumped uncontrollably. A smile crept on Akio's face as he slid his hands down and started to tickling Tadashi. Tadashi was clearly not ready for this so he doubled over to get away from Akio, "Akiiiii stop!" He complained, laughing.

Akio let go and Tadashi remained in his defense position for a little longer, "You know I hate being tickled!" He whined straightening up. Akio rubbed the back of his head, "Eh... it wasn't that bad, was it?" Tadashi shook his head, "Not really."

"I'll do more than just tickle you next time." Akio said lowly, a smirk present on his face. Tadashi's eyes widened a fraction as his cheeks heated up again, "W-what?" Akio didn't say anything else on the matter, instead he held out his hand and gave his adorable gummy smile, "Lets go."

Akio remembered the way, surprisingly. As the two climbed down, Akio never let go of Tadashi. He would constantly look back at Tadashi and catch him whenever he'd fall. Tadashi didn't understood why he tripped so much. He was used to the way there. It soon became apparent that he was actually doing it on purpose. Being held in Akio's arms whenever he fell made his heart flutter. He was being greedy...

Once they got to their hideout. Akio sighed contently, "I missed this place." He let go of Tadashi's hand, much to Dashi's disappointment, and looked around. "Hey, this is still here?" Akio lifted up a picture. Tadashi walked over to him and glanced at the photo. It was a picture of Akio, Hiro and himself. Hiro...

If you think about it, Hiro and Akio have many similarities. Yes Hiro is a genius but, Akio is also very smart. Intelligence aside, both have thick messy hair, they both often wear sweaters and red, they enjoy performing dangerous activities whether it's mixing toxic chemicals or playing with fire and when they become determined to do something, there's no stopping them.

In the picture, Hiro and Akio are playfully wrestling. They both have on the same look of joy as they look into the camera. Seeing this, Tadashi now asks himself,

Why does my heart beat so much?
Who is it beating for?
------------------------------------------------------

Where have I been? Ehm... I can't lie about being unmotivated. However, I am here because I saw a notification of someone (Kittiekatz51012putting this story in one if their reading lists. It was called "Amazing stories that are unfinished" and I felt bad to just leave you guys hanging like that T~T so... I'm back c: