Chapter 9

Hiro

"Good Morning Hiro!" Honey Lemon chimed when she walked in the lounge. "Morning." I replied looking at my attendance list and sighing. "What's wrong?" She asked putting her things down. I shook my head, "Nothing." She walked over to my desk and peeked over my shoulder, "Oh, the new student starts today, right? Exciting!" I sighed, "Sure." 

Honey Lemon, titled my head and made me look at her, "What's wrong Hiro?" 

"You're close..." I muttered getting another waft of her perfume. "Is that a problem?" She asked. I shook my head and leaned in, kissing her. I pulled back quickly and averted my eyes, 'I kissed her...' She frowned, "What's wrong?"

I groaned in frustration, "There is nothing wrong Honey Lemon!" 

"You're lying to me." She said immediately, "It must be the new student, huh? Why is he bothering you?" 

"Tadashi..." 

"Why are you so fixated on your brother? Worrying so much is only hurting you..." She put a hand on my shoulder and kissed my cheek, "I don't like seeing you hurt and upset either."

Honey's kiss calmed me a little. I took a deep breath and held her hand, "Hiro?" My other hand went behind her head and pushed her forward, "You look better up close." I said as I kissed her again. She kissed back and... it felt good. 

Tadashi 

I led Akio to the Office and told him I'd meet with him later. I held Hiro's pack of gummy bears and smiled. Yesterday was a weird day. I don't know why I did some of the things I did... I know it must have hurt Hiro. I should have texted him. When we got home he ignored me and went to his desk to tinker with his small robots.

I wanted to talk to him but something was holding me back. Controlling my choices at the time. We had dinner and it was really easy to talk to Aunt Cass... I just couldn't talk to Hiro. So, I'm going to talk with him now. I want to apologize for how I acted. When I got to the door of the longue, something had stopped me. 

"You mustn't go in there." Something in me said. I questioned myself, why not? Why can't I see my brother. I reached for the handle and was stopped again, "Visit him later."  Why? I want to talk to him now. I opened the door and my heart stopped. Something inside of me screamed in pain. My head throbbed, it hurts. 

"O-oh! Tadashi!" I looked at Honey Lemon who began fixing herself accordingly, 'Fucking bitch, how dare she?' I growled and walked forward, "You put your slutty hands on my brother, you bitch." Hiro looked at me, "What did you say? Apologize, what the heck Tadashi?" I gasped, I didn't mean to say that. Honey Lemon glared at me, "I-I'm sorry." I said quickly. I put Hiro's gummy bears on his desk and ran out.

"This is what happens when you don't listen..." Something told me. I bumped into Akio as I ran passed the Office door. I cried as he held me and tried to calm me down. I don't understand.

What is wrong with me?