Chapter 11

Akio

The final school bell rang and I walked outside of my classroom, heading to my locker. Once I got to it, it was surrounded by the four: Fred, Gogo, Wasabi and Tadashi. Once Gogo noticed me walking their way she gave me a really excited look. "Well~?" She said in a song tune. I opened my locker and exchanged a few things, "One second." I said closing my bag and putting it on my back again.

I took out my phone and unlocked it. Everyone gathered around me in suspense. I tapped the message, "Friends? Sure, you haven't brought anyone over in so long! :smiley:" 

"YES!" Gogo shouted.

We all looked at her. She blinked and her face turned bright red, "What? What?" She demanded pointing a finger. "Can't a girl be excited about something?" We put our hands up in defeat and silently left this up to Fred, "It's just cute seeing you do things like that." Fred smiled, "And unexpected." Gogo folded her arms, "I'm not emotionless, don't be so surprised." She grumbled and Fred hugged her, "I know sweetie, I know." She blushed more and hid her face in his chest.

We smiled at the two until Wasabi coughed getting our attention, "Why don't we start heading over to Akio's house?" Gogo coughed too as she quickly separated from Fred. She held out her hand and looked back at us as she started walking outside, Fred quickly took it and followed her, "Come on guys!" He said.

We walked out after them and Tadashi hesitated a bit. "What's wrong?" Tadashi shook his head, "It's nothing." We walked out and noticed a small crowd on the right. "Seniors, every time!" Wasabi said slightly annoyed. He looked over at Tadashi, "Gonna save him?" Tadashi shook his head, much to everyone's surprise, "His shift ends in a few minutes, he'll be fine?"

Gogo frowned, "But you always save him? What's changed?"

Tadashi shrugged, "I can't prioritize him all the time?"

"What is wrong with your eyes?" She asked, letting go of Fred's hand and walking closer to him.

I looked down at Tadashi, they're fighting with each other.

Narrator

Tadashi didn't answer Gogo. So everyone stood in silence, waiting for him to say anything...

'What are you talking about?!'

"You never listen! Just leave Hiro, he has that girl and you have Akio!"

'I don't want Akio.'

"Don't lie to yourself."

Suddenly he went back in his memory bank, it was all so hazy. For some reason he couldn't see anything between Hiro and himself. Whenever his mind drifted there, he saw Akio... scary Akio... red eyes Akio... never green eyes. Something weird happened, he suddenly went back to when Akio hand pinned him down on his bed...

"Akio?"

"Yes?"

"What color are your eyes?" He asked laying on his bed, stomach down, hands propped up so his chin rested there easily. 

"Green?"

"Then why are they red sometimes?"

"...what do you mean?"

"Sometimes, when you get mad or something, your eyes always look red. One time I cut myself and your eyes were as red as my blood!"

Akio sighed and glanced at Tadashi, "Hey, are we friends?"

"Of course, that's silly to ask."

"Will you always be my friend?"

"Mhm." Tadashi smiled.

"Are you sure? Forever?"

"Forever and ever?" Tadashi stated even though it came out in more of question form, only because he didn't understand what Akio was getting at.

"Why don't you join us then?" Akio's eyes slowly became crimson, he grinned at Tadashi.

"S-see! They're red again!" He said laughing to hide the fact that he was slightly worried.

Akio stood up from Tadashi's computer chair and started walking towards Tadashi. He pulled out a switch knife and held a small blue disk...

Tadashi

"I'M NOT LYING!" I suddenly shouted aloud. People around me stopped and looked.

"Tadashi?" Gogo stood in front of me, "What's going on with you? I thought I was seeing something but... you're definitely not acting like yourself today."

I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder, "You okay?" I looked up and gasped. Those red eyes, "Y-You did this to me..."

I felt myself start to tremble and I held my head, "There's something wrong with me." I told her. Gogo gave me a worried look, "What is it?"

I shook Akio's hand off my shoulder and hugged Gogo, "I'm scared... t-there's something wrong with me..." I whispered and she held me.

"Tadashi, use your words. What is the problem?" She said taking a few steps back, probably because of Akio behind me.

Everything in my mind's a mess. I can't think properly. Things are just swirling around in here.

"Tadashi?" I heard Hiro say, "What's going on?" Hiro walked over to us. He put his hand on my head and froze, "You're trembling so much." Hiro pulled me out of Gogo's arms and made me looked at him. He frowned, "What's going on with your eyes?"

"H-Hiro..." I said tearing up, "He did this to me..." I pointed to my neck.

~~~

This chapter seems to be a bit of a mess in my opinion. I don't know how to fix it up to be very honest. In case you are confused: I mentioned that Dashi's heart is torn. Tadashi genuinely wants to go to Hiro but, he's being held back. When Gogo confronted him on it, he freaked out because he realized that he's being controlled by something, something that keeps making him desire Akio instead. 

From there, I'm sure you can understand that now he remembers what happened to him before... I wonder how this will end =^.^=