Chapter 1

Tadashi

If there's one thing I hate, it's lazy people and the biggest laze I know is my older brother, Hiro Hamada...

"Get up already!" I stomped my foot in frustration.

"Five more minutes..." Hiro mumbled curling up into a ball. I grumbled and stomped out of his room, "Go ahead and be late, I don't care!" I shouted back at him.

"What's with the yelling?" Aunt Cass asked folding up some towels and putting them away, "That good for nothing knucklehead won't get up."

"Don't call your brother a knucklehead. He'll get up eventually."

I sighed, "I just don't want him to be late. If he is, Honey Lemon is going to keep him in the office forever."

Aunt Cass chuckled and I questioned her, "What?"

"You sound jealous of Honey."

I scuffed, "As if! No way, no how am I going to be jealous."

"Mhm, sure sweetie. You should get going though. Don't wanna be late for the opening ceremony."

"Yeah, thanks Aunt Cass." I said, kissed her cheek and jogged down stairs.

"Bye Mochi." I said walking past the yawning cat, "Meow~ [I heard all of that, you jealous boy~]"

"Mochi! I will fight you." I said standing at the door, "Meow. [Don't get mad at me when you know it's true.]

"Tadashi!? Did you leave yet??" Aunt Cass yelled,"We'll settle this later." I said walking out and Mochi purred.

I love and hate that cat.

I walked to my parked scooter and started the engine, "Tadashi?"

"Yes?" I answered without looking up.

"It really is you!" The person said excitedly. I turned around and met a helmet, "I'm sorry, your helmet's blocking your face, you are?"

"Oh! Sorry." The person got off of their bike and took off the helmet, "Akio? Akio Akita?" I asked smiling, "In the flesh." He replied fixing his hair.

"What are you doing back in San Fransokyo?"

"Moved back with my Mom."

"Really? Where's your Dad?"

"He...he cheated on my Mom..."

"Tadashi Hamada! I will turn on the sprinklers!!!" Aunt Cass yelled from the window, "Hi Cass!" Akio yelled at her, "Akio!? Hi sweetie! Tadashi go to school!"

"Alright! I'm going!"

"What time are you supposed to be at school?"

"Eight."

"How long does it take for you to get there?"

"About 10 minutes."

"It's 7:50 right now Tadashi..."

"Oh my shiiiitaki mushroom!"

"Haha, nice save."

"I've got to get going!!"

"I can take you. My motorcycle goes pretty fast, we can take shortcuts." He extended his hand out to me.

And I took it.

Hiro

"Is he still out there?" I asked dressing up, "No, he left." Aunt Cass replied walking pass my room.

"His scooter is still there."

"He left with Akio." She then said walking pass it again in the other direction.

I paused, "Akio? Akio Akita?"

"Yep." She said popping to the 'p'

I scrunched my eyebrows, "..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." I walked out of my room and went down stairs, "Later Aunt Cass, bye Mochi."

"Meow~ [Someone's got competition~]"

"...Am I hearing things?"

"Meow. [Just go to school.]"

"O-okay?" I took my hoverboard and left.

Time Skip after the Opening Ceremony: Tadashi

"Tadashi. Where's Hiro?" I was immediately crowded by Hiro's fangirls and three boys.

"I-I don't know!" I said slightly panicked, "I left without him this morning."

They all gasped, "You left Hiro!? How cruel!"

"Excuse me." Someone said pushing their way through, "Who stepped on my foot!"

"Gogo?"

"Y-yep!" She huffed finally getting through, "Back up right now or else I'll tell Hiro you were ALL picking on Dashi!" And just like that the crowd was cleared, "Dashi I wanted to ask you something." She said leaning on the wall.

"Okay?"

"Akio dropped you off today."

"Yeah?"

"You know how Hiro feels about Akio."

I rolled my eyes, "That's just what older brothers do. They want to protect their younger siblings."

"Dashi, I know you're smart and I'm trusting you here. I do not want to end up in some dramatic mess."

"I don't even like Akio! Or Hiro. That's just gross. I can never ever even think of being with my own brother."

Gogo pushed herself off the lockers, "Alright. Don't come to me or Wassabi for this topic."

"Gogo? Aren't we friends?" I stood up straight.

"I love you too Tadashi~" She smiled popping her signature bubble gum and walking out of the auditorium.

'Everything is going to be fiiiine! I'll just complete my sophomore year like I did freshman year. Easy peasy lemon squeezy...hopefully'

============================

Okay! That was my crappy first chapter! I really want you guys to give me feedback so I can pick up in places that I am lacking!

But anyway, I hope you guys liked the chapter anyway! Tell me in the comments what you think.

Bye bye~