Lisa?

(Shane's p.o.v). I woke up on the couch to my phone buzzing. I looked at my hand and realized that it wasn't my phone. I wondered who's it was. I looked on the stand beside the couch, there was (Y/n)'s phone, buzzing like crazy. I looked at my phone and it was 7;45 in the morning.
To early I thought. I debated looking at her phone and seeing what was going on. I thought I shouldn't because then that would be invading her privacy. I thought I should because that buzzing was driving me crazy. I decided to film a conspiracy theory video because that room was the farthest away. I turned everything on and Started Filming.
*Scary voice*
"Hey what's up you guys YEs we're doing Trump conspiracies today."*** I could still here (Y/n)a phone buzzing in the main room I excused myself and looked at (Y/n) s phone. The curiosity was getting to great. I looked at it and saw it was.... Lisa? I ran up to her room with lightning speed. Probably not but... you get the point. I was mad that she didn't tell me. I shook her awake and she sat straight up and saw the angry look on my face and her eyes went to her leg that her phone was on, separating my hand drom it. She asked me what was wrong. I thought for a split second that she really didn't know what was going on. I decided that she did know though. I gave her her phone and and she looked at it and she burst into tears, shoving it in my face. I looked at it and a new one had popped up, " If you don't answer in 30 seconds" then sure enough 30 seconds later, Lisa texted again, "I'm heeeeeerrreee😈" I went to a different room and sure enough, she was there in the driveway.