Jail

(Y/n) pov
I herd Shane say "Shelby, Call 9-1-1."
I obeyed and grabbed my phone and as I went to the bathroom, I hers the car door shut. I locked the door and called 911
"Hello?" The operated asked
"Yes hello I need the police asap. There is a crazy woman trying to murder me and my *burst into tears* dad."
"Ok I need you to stay calm, hide,and tell me where you live."
"I Live at 529 Hollywood blv." I Said " please hurry"
"Well be there as soon as possible but where is your dad?"
"Out in the hall, she's about to come in!" I screamed.
"Ok I want you to get your dad to come hide with you turn all the lights off and be very quiet. Ok?"
Ok I replied.
He asked me a few more questions, like how old I am and stuff like that. I got of the line with him and peeked out the door and saw Shane still standing there, waiting for Lisa. I whispered his name and he turned his head around and saw me, crying. He rushes over and held me and told me everything was going to be alright. I told him what the operater had said and he said that we could climb ou the mindow. He locked the door and we opened the window. Just as we jumped out (this is in first floor) we hers the door open. Shane closed the window very quietly and we ran to the neighbors house, wich had 3 kids. Bella, Devin, and Rachel. We went over there and asked if we could stay until the police arrived. They said yes and the police was here in 5 minutes. We ran over and told them everything. Who Lisa was, what she did, and where we thought she was. They went in and not long after, they came out with Lisa, handcuffed. They shoved her in the back of the po po car and went to talk to us. The scariest part that they told us was, she was armed. Yeah. Armed. Like ready to hurt us. We thanked the police and went inside and the house was a mess it looked like she turned the place upside down looking for us. We started to clean up and I found something. Lisa's phone. I gave it to Shane and he saw that the po po were still in the yard and he gave it to them as evidence.

          ####3 hours later ####
We had finished cleaning up and forgot about the entire thing. Or at least pretended to. We filmed a few videos and went to bed, even though it was 7:30.