Purr, Not Hurl (Jumin Han x Cat Spirit!F!Reader)

Requested by: AnimeAmira

________

Jumin loved the idea of (y/n) being a cat spirit. He loves cats and indeed her. Cat ears and a tail. Even a cat form in general. Though her personality wasn't comparable to her looks. Indeed her being a cat spirit was amazing it did have it's own perks. It's just her personality topped off everything.

Jumin stared deeply into the green forest. He was waiting for (y/n) to return. Finally he heard the footsteps of a creature. Though they turned tiny as soon (y/n) stepped out of the bushes. (y/n) ran her fingers through her own hair and yawned. She stretched and smiled at him.

(y/n) then tackled hugged her lover. She nuzzled him and gave a cute giggle. Jumin sighed lightly and held her tightly. He kissed her cheek then her lips. (y/n) kissed back and pulled away. She sat up with a grin but then it faded into a smile. (y/n) was indeed a mischievous gal but she was a joy. (y/n) rolled off of Jumin and yawned. She sat up perked her ears as Jumin sat up.

"You hungry?" He asked.

(y/n) nodded as she spoke, "I'm starving, I want fish."

"It's in the kitchen, love." Jumin smiled as he got up on his feet.

He helped his lady onto her feet. She followed him into the kitchen. Jumin pulled out a chair for (y/n). She sat down and Jumin pushed back in. He then took his seat and picked up his chopsticks. (y/n) picked up her's as well and ate some rice. She then ripped a piece of fish off and ate it.

Jumin and (y/n) in silence for a small while. Until (y/n) picked up and berry and threw it at his face. Jumin picked it from the floor and placed it on his plate. (y/n) giggled lightly and leaned on her arm. She watched him in amusement.

"You should purr, and not hurl." He spoke.

"You're no fun!" She pouted.