The Apartment

The car pulled to a stop in the car park with a wheeze of the brakes. Sebastian got out and made his way towards the apartment with Ciel just behind.
The door swung open and Ciel took a step inside. He was welcomed with the warmth of it as he looked around. The kitchen and breakfast bar, black granite and white cupboards looking so neat and clean, were to his left and on just in front was the living room. Soft red sofas and black side tables surrounded the coffee table sitting on the white carpet, looking as soft as a cloud. As Ciel stepped inside he could now see past the dark wooden pillars to the right, there was a room, walls no longer visible as books covered them. At the back sat a beautiful wooden desk, matching both the pillars and the book selves. Lighted poured in from the windows, overlooking the beautiful park, filled with trees and flowers.
Ciel grinned excitedly, last time he had stayed anywhere as nice as this was when he was with his parents.
"Your room is at the end of the corridor on the right, I hope it's alright." Sebastian smiled.
"Thankyou so much" Ciel beamed in reply. He went down the corridor and into his room. It was amazing, so big and grand. A black framed double bed, soft like a giant marshmallow, was surrounded by a velvety white carpet. The black and white chest of draws and wardrobe on one side and a small desk on the other.
Ciel fell back onto his bed, instantly relaxing and almost falling asleep.
Sebastian knocked on the doorframe of the open door. "How is it?" He asked
Ciel, slightly surprised, quickly sat up "its incredible. I am ever so grateful" he replied.
"Good, I'm glad you like it," he smiled "dinner will be ready shortly."
"Okay. Let me know if there is anything I can do" Ciel said.
Sebastian smiled "will do" then walked off back to the kitchen.

They sat at the breakfast bar eating their dinner while talking about tomorrows film shoot. They started to learn their lines together and having a laugh about what was coming up.

Not long after dinner Ciel when to get ready for bed. This is when he realised, he had left his bag at the studio.
"Sebastian..?" He said awkwardly.
"Yes, what is it" he smiled in reply.
"I left my things at the studio, could I borrow something to sleep in. Sorry"
"Sure, here" he smiled, handing Ciel a neatly folded grey short sleeve T-shirt and black tracksuit bottoms. Ciel smiled taking them and thanking Sebastian then got changed and went to bed.