Jack The Ripper

Ciel woke to the smell of eggs and bacon coming from the kitchen. He pulled his thick bed covers off of himself, feeling the soft carpet below his feet. He got up and began to walk to the kitchen.
Just as he reached the end of the hall he remembered his short sleeves and went to turn around. Little did he know, Sebastian had seen him.
"Morning Ciel" he smiled "come take a seat, I made some breakfast."
Ciel crossed his arms, hands coving the most visible bruises and went to take a seat. Sebastian turned around, smiling at Ciel as he served him his breakfast. They both sat down and talked about today's shoot.
"I'm really not looking forward to all that sticky fake blood" Sebastian chuckled.
Ciel laughed a bit then began to eat. Now having uncrossed his arms, the bruises were in clear sight for Sebastian to see and he did see but avoided the topic.

After breakfast they headed off to their day of filming. They had to finish some things off from yesterday and start on the next episode immediately so it was going to be very chaotic.

First they had to finish the last pieces from the viscount druitt party episode. There wasn't much, just the one thing Ciel had dreaded, the corset scene. He was really against the idea of him having to put on a tight pink corset, and everything he had to do in front of all those people.
Ciel got ready in the dressing room, making sure to cover his arms with as much concealer as he could so his skin would look clear and unharmed. He stepped out, holding the corset round himself, trying to make himself invisible from all his co-workers. He spotted Sebastian, awkwardly walking over to him. When Sebastian saw him it brought a chuckle to his lips, trying to keep it from getting past.
"You don't look very happy" he smiled.
"No, not really" Ciel chuckled in reply.
"Right, everyone in place. Ciel, Sebastian, let's get this as quick as possible. You know what you are doing right" the director shouted. Sebastian and Ciel nodded in reply then got ready.
Ciel put his hands against the wall, mentally preparing for the embarrassment to come. Sebastian stood close behind, holding the strings of the corset. The camera started to film and after a few takes, they had it.
Ciel quickly sped off to the dressing room getting ready for the next shoot that was the encounter with Grell and Madam Red.

The filming of the fight between Grell and Sebastian had taken most of the day and as it neared the end, Sebastian was tired and grossed out. The blood that was all over his shoulder had stuck his clothes to him and made it very uncomfortable for him.
Finally it was the end and Sebastian had gone to the dressing room and was having a quick shower before heading home. He shut the door and stepped under the warm water.
Not long after, Ciel had gone into the dressing room and lays face down on the sofa. He was tired and had no clue where Sebastian was.
Moments later, Ciel lifted his head to the sound of a door opening. There stood Sebastian in nothing but a towel, barely holding around his waist. Ciel blushed slightly, looking up and down his body, although feeling bad that he was doing so. He had quite impressive muscle, and the most clear v lines.
"Hello nosy" Sebastian chuckled.
Ciel, being so embarrassed, buried his head down into the sofa and waited for him to get changed. Sebastian gave a little laugh before going behind the curtain and changing into his own clothes.
"Come on then" he smiled at Ciel.
Still quite embarrassed, Ciel got up and grabbed his bag then followed Sebastian to the car.