Another Sleepless Night

They ended the day of filming for the White Stag episode. Ciel had dragged Alois over with the only reasoning being 'come on, Sebastian is out and I don't want to be alone' followed by a sweet little puppy dog face, to which won Alois over.

The three of them sat in the small car on the way back to the apartment.

As Alois stepped foot into the apartment, his jaw dropped and the only thing able to escape his lips was a gasp followed by an rush and an amass of talking about how amazing everything was to him. Ciel laughed at his friend, a slight smile forming on his lips. Sebastian caught side of this and it brought a smile to his face to see the young boy having someone to help him cheer up after the recent events.

Sebastian hurried to get ready, hoping that this date with beast would settle things between them.

"Ciel, how do I look" Sebastian asked in fixing his tie as he looked down at the boy who laid along the sofa. Ciel turned onto his stomach and looked up at him.

"you look ho-" he smirked then realised and coughed before fixing himself, "you look handsome, good luck."

Sebastian smiled back at him, "thanks Ciel." He grabbed his jacket and hurried out the door. Ciel buried his face in a pillow as he kicked his legs screaming at his stupidity and turned bright red.

"Embarrassed? You and your gay ass like him don't you?" Alois mocked.

"Maybe me and my gay ass do, why does it matter." Ciel huffed, his muffled voice by the pillow.

"Oh this is great! Good luck." Alois said however, all he could think was 'shit, why...?'

Meanwhile all Ciel could think about was Sebastian and the past few days, how he helped Ciel through everything.

Time passed and Alois and Ciel were in bed in Ciel's room. They were talking away watching a film on the TV in there until they heard a thud. Ciel jumped and pocked his head out of his bedroom to see Sebastian in the doorway with Beast hanging around his waist. At the sight Ciel recoiled back into his room, not wanting to risk seeing what come next.

"Sebastian's back... I was hoping he wouldn't have Beast over, seems he's too drunk to remember that" Ciel laughed.

"Oh, okay." Alois smiled.

The time began to pass slower and slower now they were home. Ciel was constantly worrying they were going to do what they have done in the past and keep him up all night, and now Alois as well. The two laid there watching the film and not long after, Alois was asleep, snoring like his life depended on it. Ciel laughed at him then settled down to go to sleep as well, or at least he hoped. Then the god-awful noise began.

Ciel laid there awkwardly for some time, not able to block out the noise. He got up and went to the bathroom, dragging his feet behind him. The bright light came on, illuminating his face as he looked into the mirror. He splashed his face with some water before returning to his room.

The door swung open and there laid Alois, now awake and looking at Ciel.

"Got a little problem there?" he said with a wink glancing lower down Ciel's body.

All Ciel could think to do was grab the pillow and hold it to his body with an awkward laugh "psh, w-what you talking about." Alois knelt up, crawling across the bed and grabbing Ciel's wrists pulling him down onto the bed. Ciel laid there as Alois loomed over him.

"Wh-what are you doing Alois?" Ciel stuttered nervously.

"How about" he paused as he watching his finger trail down Ciel's body "you let me take care of you 'little problem.'" He smirked watching Ciel squirm under his touch.

Ciel threw himself backwards, falling off the bed. "A-Alois no, stop." He said panicking.

"I'm just messing with you." Alois said faking how he felt and putting on  joking laugh.

"Okay..." Ciel said with a sigh. He got up and went down the corridor to the kitchen, pouring himself a glass of water and trying to calm before returning to his room.

The rest of the night was somewhat awkward between Ciel and Alois and it didn't help with the background noise of the other two.

The next morning they all agreed to act as if none of that ever happened and went on with their day of filming for the rest of the white Stag episode.