Chapter 1

Aphmau P.O.V

I blink my eyes open, it was Monday, and that meant school. I'm a bit tired.. but I'll be fine. I get up, getting dressed as I pull on a pair on blue jean shorts, and a vivid red shirt. I then, run the brush though my dusky chocolate hair and brush my teeth with my brightly colored, purple brush. "Aphmau dear, c'mon it's time to head to school." I blink, nodding as I wave to my mom, walking down the street.

____________

Gene P.O.V

My finger traces down the side of my phone as I scroll down. Nothing interesting as usual. I peek out my window as I notice Kitty walking down the street. I then, hastily pulled a set of blue jeans, and a black T-shirt with a skull brimming on it as I rush out the door ahead of Dante. "Hey Kitty." She looks up at me, with her beautiful, caramel eyes. What am I thinking, I don't care about that, I'm just trying to get her in the gang! "Oh.. hi Gene..." She then quickened her pace attempting to make distance from me. I grab her wrist. "Now now Kitty, how about you walk with me." She glared at me. "Please Kitty." I look at her with a pleading look. "Okay fine, but don't try anything, Gene." I smile at her, a slight blush on my face. Ugh gene snap outta it. I shake my head as I look at Kitty, grabbing her hand tightly. "W-what do you think your doing"! She shook her hand out of my grasp, her face, blushing. I sudden realized my action was natural. "W-what oh.. I'm just, keeping you.. err.. safe." I stuttered, making a lame excuse. "From what!" She snapped back. We talked as we entered school. "Well, cya Kitty." She stares at me and then walks off.

(Sorry for it being so short, I got a writers block pretty quickly, hopefully y'all like it so far)