Chapter 6

A p h m a u
________

I made a huge mistake.

I forgot.

My mom is home.

Now.

I'm awoken by Gene softly shaking my shoulder. His teal eyes were wide. "Aph.. I think your mom is home." He softly whispered. This got my attention as I stare at him.

"You gotta be kidding me."

Suddenly my bedroom door swung open as my moms eyes were bright as she was expecting to see me asleep alone.

"Ah Aphmau dear I-." Her eyes widen as she stared at me and Gene. His hand was brushing my chocolate hair as he looked up in surprise. "U..uh hello.." Gene swerved slightly releasing his hand from my bangs. "APHMAU IS THAT A BOY!?" Suddenly she was furious as she snarled at him. But Gene, unlike Aaron wasn't frightened.

"Whats wrong with boys."

It's like Gene just pulled the trigger. My mom just stood there. Silently as this was the first time she was told that exact statement. "I-I"." Its no use. You know you lost." Gene quickly added. "I think I'll be going now if your going to react the slightest." My moms mouth dropped as she silently walked downstairs. Making no sound. "Well, that got her to leave." I giggled smiling. "Yeah, your mom seemed surprised." Gene added as he grinned moving a my bangs out of my eyes.

Suddenly my phone rang.

And it was no other than Laurence himself.

"Oh no.. Gene..Laurence says he needs to talk to me and will be over in 5." My expression changed as I became paranoid and anxious. "Well your not making me leave Kitty. I don't care what Laurence wants and ill face him with you." Gene scowled as he imagined Laurence freaking out. He slightly smiled and laughed to himself.

I hear my doorbell ring and my mom silently greets Laurence with a simple nod as I hear his footsteps coming towards the floor level. I slightly inhaled air, taking a deep breath. We still lay in the same position as we had slept as Laurence steps in.

"Look Aph I felt like this was a good time to tell you ab-." He abruptly stopped as he stared down Gene. "A-aph, what did Gene do to you!" I eye Gene slightly nodding. "Huh, nothing.. we are just hanging out.." I say causally. "Yeah exactly why would you even care." Gene added. "But your in bed! With him!" Laurence yelled. "So..? Now what were you going to tell me..?" I attempt changing the subject. "Nevermind Aph, I'll tell you at school I guess." Laurence sighed as he gave a long sideways glance at Gene then made his way downstairs, out of the house.

I just forgot about Gene's POV while writing this, so enjoy a bit of Aphmau now! Hope you enjoyed! Any suggestions or questions? ~Nikyuo