Chapter 2

Aphmau P.O.V (How about some nightcore to listen to?)

I sat on the bench, my eyes, drifting off into space as my mind filled with many questions. Like what does Gene want from me, he lost the picture, and now.. im "free" from him at last. I sigh, as I notice him walking towards me, as he plops down next to me. "Hey Kitty." He smiled, his sweet, blue eyes stare into mine. I shake my head, clearing my thoughts. "What do you want Gene." I snap back, as I realize a flicker of hurt in his gaze. "I-I just wanted to say hi." He replied. He usually isn't like this. It's a bit odd. " Whatever." I get up, and Laurence  spots me, heading in my direction. He looked at me, then shifted his gaze towards Gene. "Is he bothering you Aph?" Laurence finally spoke, worry and anger flashing in his icy gaze."W-what no im fine." I studdered, slightly blushing as I walk with him to class.

__________

Gene P.O.V

I sigh, shrouding my face with my hands. What was I thinking trying to talk to her. She hates me, and she'll never forgive me. My start to water but I wipe my face. My mind swirling with confusion. I can't possibly love her, she's to nice. She's to kind, and doesn't deserve me. I sigh standing up as Aaron approaches me. "Back off okay! Leave Aph alone, she doesn't deserve to be bothered by the likes of you!" Aaron hissed at me as my eyes glow with annoyance. "I can bother whoever the hell I want, so back off Aaron! You never understood!" Suddenly Aaron brought his fist forward, knocking me to the ground. Blood seeped from my nose as I glare at him. "A-Aaron? Gene!?" I then notice Kitty racing over....

(Sorry for the short chapters, also, should Aph help Gene, or Aaron?)