Chapter 3

Aphmau P.O.V

My eyes go wide as I stare at the scene before me. Gene sat, on the floor, blood, seeping from his nose. And Aaron. Staring him down. They both turn their gazes towards me. "K-kitty?" Gene stuttered as he shuddered in pain. "A-aph it's not what it looks like." Aaron quickly added, as I stare at them. Wide eyed.

Gene P.O.V

Pain flickered in my body, as I feel my skull hitting the floor. Blood flew before me as Aaron stared at me. Anger flashing in his gaze. I shuddered as I hit the ground, wincing. Then, my eyes flicker with hope as Kitty raced towards us. Her eyes, upset. "Kitty.. is that you." I shuddered ince again as Aaron quickly inturpts me. "A-aph it's not what you think.." Kitty looks at me, then to Aaron, her eyes filled with annoyance. "FC.. I'll talk about this with you later." Aaron soulemly nodded, quickly rushing from the scene. "K-kitty I-." She quickly cuts me off as she crouched down, holding out her hand. My eyes meet her beautiful caramel ones as I take her hand. Getting to my feet. "T-thanks Kitty I re-." I stop myself as I get lost in her eyes. I couldn't stop myself as I lean forwards, locking my fingers around hers as I kiss her. She kissed back and I trail my fingers through her silky chocolate hair. She then broke away, her eyes filled with compassion as I blush. "I-I'm sorry Kitty, I couldn't stop myself." She smiled blushing. "It's fine, now I have some business to attend to." She added walking off, as I felt eyes staring at me and I turn around...