Chapter 5

Gene POV

I'm tired, as usual. I blink as I stared at Sasha, she stood at my doorway her eyes oddly warm as she slightly blushed.

"Err.. hi Sasha? Is there something you need?" I quickly say making eye contact with her. She pipped up finally speaking, "O..oh sorry Gene, I-I just have a question." "And what's that." I quickly added. Her face went red. "W-will you be my boyfriend." She stuttered as she looked nervous from my shocked reaction. "Sasha.. I.. I just don think I like you. I mean don't get me wrong your a good friend but.. " Sasha quickly cuts me off. "You like that stupid Aphmau girl don't you!" Tears glittered from her eyes as she spat at me. I stay silent until she breaks, running off. I felt horrible.. and how did she know about.. ugh never mind I don't even like Aphmau.

I feel something hit me. It hurts but, who did it? I stare up as Zenix glared at me. Blood seeped from my nose. "How could you Gene! You destroyed Sasha!" Zenix screeched as I stare at him. "Because I don't love her! I love someone else!" I yell back as I get to my feet.

"Ouch!"

I hit the ground

I feel cold

Everything is black.

Aphmau POV

I laughed as Garroth made a funny remark. He's funny, and I think he likes me.

That's good

I think.

My attention drifts as my eyes widen. I see Gene. Laying lifeless on the sidewalk, blood dripped from his mouth. I couldn't tell if he was dead. I then break away from Garroth, racing towards the limp Gene. His eyes flickered briefly open as he smiled when he saw me. His teal eyes glow as he whisperers faintly. "Hey Kitty."

Gene is awake.

That's good.

He blinks as he stares up at me. "Kitty..? Wh-where am I." I slightly smiled. You were unconscious on the sidewalk." "Oh.. that." "Its late, and we should head off to bed, I'll sleep on the couch because your sleeping in my bed. I began to leave till Gene stopped me. "Kitty, you can sleep with me, I don't mind." Im blushing now as I nod, climbing into bed next to him. We went under the blankets as Gene grabbed my waist, pulling me closer to him. He later let go, but still kept me next to him as I rested my head on his chest. I  tangled my legs with his till I was comfortable, then we drifted off to sleep.