Chapter 14

"VALERIE WAKE UP! ITS FRIDAY!"

I groaned and covered myself with the blanket. Who knew Eleanor would be so awake at this time?

"It's Friday! You know what that means!" she exclaimed.

"Yeah that means I have class to go to," I groaned again.

"And...."

"And...HARRY I GET TO SEE HARRY TODAY!" I shot up from my bed and ran straight to the shower. I hurried with everything and within half an hour, I was ready for the day. All I had to do was get through school and then I'll be on my way to Australia with El!

Eleanor dropped me off today and the day went by like a breeze. I couldn't keep my mind off of Harry, I was so excited to see him, even though I won't be with him for a long time.

"Let's go! Time to see our boyfriends!" El squealed in excitement.

Boyfriend.

"Oh, Harry and I aren't dating. We just like each other. He told me he wants to take it slow with me."

"Oh. Well the two of you will make an adorable couple once it's official!"

We drove to my apartment, packed all of my stuff, drove to the boys' house, packed all of Eleanor's stuff, and waited for the cab to pick us up. The flight was at 3:30 and it was currently 2:30. We still had an hour left.

"The cab's here! Let's move out!" I yelled. I've never been so excited before, all this adrenaline is running through me!

I remembered how much I hated Harry, and here I am getting on a plane to fly halfway around the world to see him.

After getting our tickets and going through security, it was time to board onto the plane.

"We'll be there at around 7 in the morning, so you might as well get some sleep," Eleanor assures me after 5 hours into the flight. I nod and rest my eyes, those movies I was watching made me tired.

"Val, Valerie! We're about to land, okay?" I heard Eleanor say.

I murmured a "mhm" and reluctantly woke up. I looked out my window and gazed at the sight of Australia. I've always dreamed of coming here, I just didn't know that opportunity was today.

I turned my phone back on and texted Harry that we were here at the airport. Since it's only 7, he probably won't read it till later.

A man with our names on a piece of paper picked us up and drove us to a beautiful hotel. I'm guessing this is where the boys are staying too.

After showering and getting ready for the day, I heard a knock on the door. My hair was still in a towel but I didn't care, it was probably one of the boys anyway.

"Oh hey Louis! Eleanor's doing her makeup in the bathroom. What's up?"

"We were just wondering if you two were up for some breakfast! We'll be heading out in about 30 minutes. Is that enough time?" he said to me.

"Yeah, that's enough time. We'll meet you at your hotel room!"

"Great! Our's is to the left, room 150." I smiled and closed the door.

"El! We're having breakfast with the boys in about 30 minutes! So hurry your butt up cause I still need to do my makeup!" I yelled at her. She told me to calm down and I huffed at her.

10 minutes later, she walked out looking perfect as always.

"Bathroom's all yours Val!"

I only used mascara, concealer and foundation today. I don't have enough time for eyeliner. I removed the towel from my head and fish tail braided my hair. Later on in the day, I can remove the braid and will have beautiful waves!

"Okay I'm done! I told Louis we would meet them at their hotel room."

We walked out of the room, double checking that we had our key and everything, and headed to the boys' room. I knocked on the door and waited patiently for someone to answer.

"They're here! Looking beautiful as always ladies," Niall said to us. I could feel myself blush as he led us inside the room.

The only one who wasn't present in the room was Harry. He must still be getting ready.

"Valerie? Are you here?" I heard a familiar voice say.

"Yes I'm here!" I replied.

Just then, Harry walked out of the bathroom and a smile grew on his face when he saw me. The same thing happened to me when I saw him. Only he can look good in a plain white shirt and black jeans.

He walked over to me and hugged me tightly. It feels like we haven't seen each other in years...it's sad that I only have today and part of tomorrow to spend time with him.

"I've missed you so much Val," he said into my ear.

"I've missed you too."

He broke away from the hug and stared into my eyes. God his eyes are beautiful, absolutely mesmerizing.

"You too can catch up later, it's time for breakfast!" Louis interrupted.

I rolled my eyes and followed everyone to a van. I sat next to Harry and felt his fingers connecting with mine. I didn't move my hand away from his touch, it was just what I needed. All this time away from him made me really, really miss him.

✄-----------------------------------------✄

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*

Sorry for not updating for like a month

And I had to end this short ugh :(

But the next chapter's gonna have some drama hehe

Thank you for reading if you're still reading! :)

Go check out "The Chase" too! It's a Niall fan fic. :)