1. Luke Hemmings???

"Jenn, get up already! We'll be late." my mom shouted opening the door.
"Just give me 2 more hours."

"No. Get up! Now!" she said taking off the covers of my body.
"I hate you!"
"Ah honey I love you too." I smiled at her and she kissed my forehead."Get dressed and come downstairs, okay?"
"Okay"

--------------------------

"Why do I have to come, again?" I asked grabbing an apple from the bowl in the middle of the kitchen table and taking a bite

"You have to because we're your parents and it's our job to make your life a disaster." My dad said sarcastically

We were going to meet one of my dad's friends from work and his family and I would rather spent my Sunday watching Teen Wolf with a box of pizza instead of with people I don't even know

"Look they have a kid your age that will be there too, so you won't be so bored. It might be someone you know."
"I still don't wanna go"

Anyway I had to go.
We got in the car and after 15 minutes of my mom trying to convince me that it would be fun the car stopped in front of a very nice looking cafe. We walked in and I saw my father's friend David siting by a really happy looking blond woman and... Luke Hemmings???

He is one of the cool kids in school but he's not like the rest. He's not fucking every girl which happens to be in his way and he is nice to the other people.

When I think about it what is wrong with this kid? Maybe he's gay.

Yes, he definitely is. That would explain the extra tight jeans.

He is also in few of my classes
He seemed to notice and recognised me because he smiled at me.

Damn, that smile. It made my day. He is pretty attractive if I have to be honest. Actually he's extremely hot and... I should probably stop thinking about that.

We walked towards them and they stood up and greeted us. Even Luke.
"Jennifer Thompson. Nice to see you."
"Hi!"
"So you know each other?" My dad asked pointing between the two of us.
"We have a few classes together"
"Would it be okay if we sit on another table?" Luke asked looking from mine parents to his.
"Yes, of course." the woman who is most likely his mom said.

He took my hand and leaded me two tables away from our parents.

OMG LUKE HEMMINGS IS HOLDING MY HAND. I'm fangirling from the inside right now.

"My mom already order. I hope you like pancakes." he said when we sat down
" I love pancakes. In fact when I was like 6 I married one."

What the fuck did I just say?

------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:
Okay... so this was the first chapter. I hope you liked it.
Also I want to mention that I'm from Bulgaria and my English is not good but I'm trying pretty hard. So if there are any mistakes I'm sorry.
Don't forget to comment and vote please