Chapter 8

So, we finally reached our classroom. As I take my seat, I saw BamBam looking at glaring at me, then he rolled his eyes away. I sat beside him, as usual, and tried to talk to him but I got no response from him.

What happened to him? Why does he act very weird today? Have I done anything bad to him? Why do this guy acting like this towards me? I don't understand.

"So that nerd is your boyfriend?" He asked, not looking at me

"So what? Your sense of hearing is quite good, huh? Even we are far from you, you can still hear us huh?" I said.

"Tch, hope your relationship last for a VERY long time!" He said sarcastically, still not looking at me.

"Why are you acting very weird today huh? Why are you being like this? You've been so nice lately but now? You became mean to me!" I said as I frowned my eyebrows.

"Do you really wanna know?" He asked then finally faced me.

"Of course!" I shouted. Thankfully, no one turned their attention to me.

Unfortunately, Mrs. Park came before he could answer, making him to stop. Argh! Mrs. Park!

"We're not finished talking yet, pabo" I said to BamBam.

He just rolled his eyes and faced Mrs. Park, pretending to listen in her very long discussion. As if I'm a fool to believe him. It's just his way to prevent me from talking to him.

After that, it was lunch break, so I went home. But before going home, I decided to look for The8 first.

"Yah, let's go home." I said.

"Oh, I thought you went home Already" he said and scratched his head. He also gave me his sweet smile, that I couldn't resist.

While we're walking, I got surprised when someone hugged me to my back. Yeah, it's my best friend Soohyun.

"Oh, that's why you're not asking me to go home with you huh?" She said and looked to Minghao. Then she pouted cutely.

"Hey that's not what you think, pabo." I said as I rolled my eyes on her,

"Haha. Just joking. By the way, can I come along with you two?" She asked.

Minghao slightly nodded and when I reached my house, I waved them my goodbye.

Yeah, as always, I went home and I ate with Daewan and Auntie. After that, I headed to school.

Since it's still early, I decided to go in 'our' hideout, or I shall call it 'My' hideout. I sneaked into my hideout, not letting anyone to see me.

I was about to enter my hideout until a guy with a cap appeared. And yes, it's BamBam.

"What are you doing here?" He said coldly.

"Checking "MY" hideout if it's fine. You? What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just checking "MY" hideout too." He said.

"Oh I remembered. You shall continue explaining about the thing, right?" I said and raised my eyebrow.

"Do you REALLY wanna know?" He asked again.

"Yes." I responded.

"Okay. I'm just being curious, on how Minghao made you fall for him, even though I'm obviously more attractive than him. " he said as he kept taking a step forward, making me take a step backwards too.

"Do you even really love him?" He asked and took a step forward again. I was about to take a step backwards, but I realized my back was already pressing against a wall. So I couldn't do anything, but to stare at his dark brown eyes.

"Yes of course, I love Minghao!" I said, while my knees are shaking.

"Ohh, I see. Will you still love him after these?" He said and trapped me with his both hands. He leaned on me and his face was going closer and closer to mine and he paused for a while and said:

"You thought I'll kiss you? Ha! You're wrong!" He said and he finally removed his hands on the wall.

"Do you even think it's funny? I'm being serious here!" I shouted.

"Fine. Do you want a serious answer? Fine." He said.

Suddenly, I could only feel his lips touching mine. That made me froze for a while. I was about push him away until I realized his hands are tightly holding my wrist. My heart beated violently againts my chest.

He removed his hands on my wrist and he cupped my cheeks. Then, he pressed the back of my head and he kissed me deeper. After a minute of the passionate kiss, he gently let go.

"Then you should know my answer now." he said and as he left me in the hideout.

What did he mean by that? That kiss? Yes, I know he likes me, but he said I must forget it. But what is this? Does he really likes me? Is he jealous about what The8 and I became? Argh. I felt like I'm cheating on Minghao. But this is not my fault. It's BamBam's.

I think I shall go to our room before Mrs. Park comes. Not wanting to see BamBam's face for a while, I sat beside Soohyun temporarily.

Five minutes after that, Mrs. Park came and I went to sit next to BamBam again. This whole subject, we never talked or greeted each other. I only talked to Soohyun, Daewan, Minghao and Yeona, my friends.

I could only think of that kiss for the rest of the day. It's my second time to kiss a guy. And it's the same person who kissed me, Kunpimook Bhuwakul.    

I really don't understand what to feel right now. I'm feeling bad because of Minghao but my heart and mind couldn't stop thinking about BamBam.

Am I in love with him?

I went home alone, because Minghao needs to go to the mall, because his parents told him to. Because of that, I quite missed my parents again. I'm really sick of what's happening to me right now. I feel confused, sad, and happy at the same time.

I don't know what to feel anymore.

I'm confused.