Chapter 13

I locked up to my room, still thinking about what happened today. I'm half happy and half guilty. Happy because of BamBam and guilty because of Minghao. Today, I lost a beloved person.

Tomorrow is Sunday, so Soohyun and I will go to somewhere in earth. I need to ask her. I texted her and she replied.

Soohyun: You decide. 

Me: Uhm let's visit Younha! I missed her by the way.

(A/N: Younha is their best friend since elementary)

Soohyun: Yeah great! 9am okay? Bye! I'll pick you up there.

Me: Okay bye~

I missed Younha! The last time I saw her was last month. I missed her already. I must sleep now! I'm so excited to see her again.

-

"Yewon! Soohyun is here wake up!" Auntie shouted.

"Don't make her wait so long okay?" Eomma added.

I took a quick shower and changed my clothes. I went downstairs and ate my breakfast as quick as I can.

"Calm down dear, slow down." Auntie said.

"Are you in hurry?" Eomma asked.

"Actually I'm just excited to see our bestfriend." I answered.

"Nugu? (who?)" Eomma asked again.

"Younha." I answered.

After I finished my food, Soohyun and I left the house. I'm really excited to see Younha again! I missed her so much since it's been a long time since I last saw her.

This is it! Tok tok tok! The door sounded as we knock. After some moments, the door slightly opened.

"Yewon? Soohyun?" Younha said.

"Younha! I missed you so much! How are you?" I said and I cuddled her. Soohyun did the same.

"I'm fine. Come in! I missed you both too! You guys? How are you? It's been a month!" She answered.

We sat on the couch as we talked about random things. Until we tackled about our own 'Love life's'.

"So do you have a boyfriend?" Younha asked to me.

"How about you Soohyun?" She asked Soohyun.

"Me? I don't have. But Yewon? Ask her." Soohyun answered. Dammit! I want to cut this girl's tongue out!

"Erm. Yeah." I replied shyly.

"Can I know who is he?" Younha asked.

"I'll tell you someday." I said.

"Why someday?" She said.

"Haha. Nothing. You Younha, do you have any?" I asked.

"No. But I like someone. But it seems that he already loves someone, and it's not me." She answered.

"It's okay. Maybe he's not the one for you." I answered and patted her back.

So we changed our topic and then we continued joking on each other and laugh like an idiot. Like when we was on our elementary days.

"Thanks for today Younha." Soohyun and I both said and waved our hands.

"Thanks for visiting! See you guys next time!" Younha replied.

Before going home, I went to the mall first to buy food. Soohyun went home already. I bought the ingredients to make kimbaps. My fave.

I was walking on my way home until I saw a familiar guy sitting on a bench, alone. He seemed to be lonely.

He looked at me and I remembered who's the owner of those eyes. He's Minghao! Why does he like being alone these past few days? I'm too shy to ask him why. I know he's super angry to me.

I ignored him and headed home. My phone rang and I checked the caller's ID. It's BamBam. I answered it.

"Yah I miss you." he said.

"Yeah me too. How are you?" I asked.

"Here, still breathing. You?" He replied.

"Same here haha." I answered.

We talked about many things until I reached my destination.

"Talk to you tomorrow. See you on school. Bye." I said.

"Bye Yewonnie Pabo. I love you." he replied. Pabo? Really? But this alien guy is sweet.

"I love myself too." I said and hung up.

I cooked our dinner and I noticed Auntie and Daewan wasn't there. Eomma said they went to the house of Mrs. Kim, Auntie's sister's house. They'll have an overnight stay there.

After eating, I went to my room and played my phone. I listened to my favorite musics, watch Television until I felt sleepy. Since I don't want to sleep yet, I drank milk.

I felt energized and I went outside to smell some fresh air. I closed my eyes for a few minutes until someone grabbed my wrist. It was Minghao.

"Let me go! It hurts!" I said.

"Why are you doing these to me?" He asked.

"I'm sorry. But it's better to know the truth, Minghao." I said.

He leaned closer and he tried to kiss me but he failed since I kicked his leg.

"I'm sorry but don't force me to love you. I'm sorry. But, we can atleast be friends, right?" I said and massaged his foot.

"No need." He answered, massaging his damaged foot.

"Why?" I questioned.

"I don't want to. Because whenever I see you, my heart can't control itself. I can't stop loving you. So, can you please stay away from me? I'm getting hurt." He said, tears falling from his cheek. He wiped them rapidly.

"I'm really sorry. If that's what you want, fine. I'l do it. Thank you for making me happy. For making me feel loved. For always being there with me. For helping me solve my problems. Minghao, I'm sorry if I hurted you so much." I said and tears started to form in my eyes.

I wiped them up before they could fall. I left Minghao and went inside.

Xiu Minghao, I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. I know my sorry can't rid all the pain away. I can't do anything but to say sorry and offer friendship. It's okay, you can reject it by the way. I know you don't want to see me again since this happened. I hate myself. I hate you, Choi Yewon!

Hurting someone is the worst thing I did. I never liked hurting someone, but I did it! How great right! I'm so proud of myself. Congratulations Yewon! You just made someone cry because of you.

I plopped myself in bed and started crying. Crying all the pain away. I didn't noticed I fell asleep while crying nonstop.