Swag 2, Check!

"Urmmm... Hello?", Amber greeted as she opens the practice room's door. All nine members look at her.

"Our new stylist.", Kyungsoo (D.O.) simply said.

"Wah... you found one real fast. I just hope you won't force this one to leave fast too.", Suho said sarcastically.

"Lady."

Amber gulped and looks at the owner of the voice. Lay was just touching his phone and did not looked up as he said that. Other members looked at each other in confusion.

Suddenly, Chen stood up and went near Amber. "Ahhh, you're a woman.", Chen said as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer. He leaned in nearer and was just inches away from her. Amber pushed him away immediately.

"WHAT?!", Kyungsoo almost jumped from his seat. His jaw dropped in disbelief. He hired her initially only because he thought she was a guy.

"How could you mistaken her for a guy? No matter how I see, she is a girl.", Lay said, still not looking up from his phone.

"I will work really hard! You won't even be bothered by the fact that I'm a female.", Amber shouted on top of her lungs. She was feeling really desperate and did not want to lose the job.

"You can continue working. Don't worry. He hired you.", Suho said in a sing song way as he points towards Kyungsoo who is still staring at Amber. She smiled when she heard that.

"Don't smile like a girl!", Kyungsoo snapped meanly. Amber pull a straight face instantly.

"Guys, get ready, You're leaving for a photoshoot in 5 minutes.", the manager came in and raised his eyebrows when he saw Amber.

"New stylist.", Xiumin said as he leaves the room. The manager glared at Kyungsoo and then turn to Amber with a warm smile.

"Woah... I'm really gonna start working soon!", Amber thought to herself and smiled alone.

"Don't act like a crazy woman.", Sehun said as he walked past her, purposely bumping onto her a little. She bit her lower lips and glared at his back. Yes, his back. When he turned suddenly, Amber quickly change her expression and smiled broadly.

"Don't smile like an idiot.", Sehun simply said with a poker face and left. Amber stomped her feet, feeling annoyed.

"Are you the new stylist?", someone greeted her in a not-so-friendly way when she reached the photoshoot set.

"Yes. You are?", the moment Amber answered, she was pulled to a corner where nobody else were around. She had a bad feeling about what is about to happen.

"I'm also one of Exo's stylist. And obviously, I'm your sunbae (senior). Don't try to seduce them. Understood?", she said while staring right into Amber's eyes.

Seduce them? More like that sunbae is the one trying to seduce them. Cropped tee, short pants in this cold weather. Amber rolled her eyes when that sunbae finally left.

"We have three other stylist. So, don't worry. You won't be that tired.", the manager said when he saw that Amber was wearing a stressed expression.

"Manager-nim....it's not like that. One of them is mean.", Amber screamed in her heart. She sighed when that one mean one called her over to help her with Sehun.

"Are you that uncomfortable working with me?", Sehun said suddenly when Amber was blowing his hair. She did not realised he was observing her from her reflection through the mirror. AND she did not realised she was having her pissed off face all along.

That mean sunbae glared at her almost immediately. "Right, Minhee noona?", Sehun asked that mean sunbae. Apparently, that's her name. Kim Min Hee. She just nods and Amber could feel laser shooting out from her eyes.

"I'm sorry. It's not because of you.", Amber said and continued in her heart, "It's because of Minhee sunbae."

"Just go away if you don't want to style me.", Sehun said as he pushed Amber away harshly. Minhee smirked, feeling quite happy to see Sehun treating Amber that way.

"What's her problem anyways? I don't even know her but she looks so happy when I'm treated badly.", Amber mumbled softly as she moved over to another stylist to help her with Xiumin.

"Jiwon unnie, do you have anything that I can help you with?", Amber said as she approaches Xiumin who is also getting his hair done.

"Oh? Can you help me with his base makeup?", Jiwon said and Amber hesitated. Makeup was never her thing and she felt quite awkward to get that close to him.

However, she still had to do it, since it is her job. She was applying BB cream on his face when she felt him staring at her.

"Stop staring at me...please.", Amber said reluctantly and tried her best to avoid his gaze.

Jiwon smiled when she saw that Amber was feeling embarrassed by how Xiumin acted. Jiwon was already used to it but it was a first time for Amber.

"Why? Do you feel nervous and your heart beats faster when I stared at you? Omo... is your heart fluttering because of me?", Xiumin said in a flirty way, still keeping his gaze on Amber. Amber looked away, embarrassed.

"Stop flirting Xiumin hyung!", Suho shouted from his seat on the couch nearby while playing games on his phone. Xiumin laughed hysterically and it made Amber more embarrassed.

Her heart really did fluttered at that moment.

"Come here, do my hair.", Kyungsoo grabbed Amber's hand and pulled her to him who sitting right beside Xiumin, waiting to get his hair done.

"Ohhhhh...Kyungsoo to the rescue...", Everyone in the room teased Kyungsoo and he just ignored all of them and nudged Amber to start styling his hair.

"Sunbaenim~ we're here to visit you guys!", Red Velvet came in the dressing room with cameras following them.

"Wendy-ssi, you guys are shooting a program right now?", Kyungsoo and stood up to face her. That moment Amber caught his eyes. They were gleaming with love.

"He likes her, ohoooo...", Amber thought to herself and gave a satisfying smile, "Why am I so quick in noticing things like this?".

"Stop looking at her.", Suho said as he nudged Lay who is sitting next to him. Lay looked away with a bright red cheek.

~~~I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO BAD! ^^ VOTE AND COMMENT PEEPO!~~~