Swag 3, Check!

"Lay oppa~", Joy shouted as she approaches him. Amber rolled her eyes. She never liked those act-cute kind of girls. Well, she don't hate them though, just uncomfortable around them.

Amber glanced at Lay and realised that he was actually blushing. "Do you enjoy it that much...?", Amber thought to herself.

"Joy-ssi, hi...", Lay answered awkwardly and move a seat away. Suho nudged Lay on the arm, "Hey! You were looking at her just now and now you're playing hard to get?".

Lay hit him on the shoulder and his face was burning with embarrassment. Everyone laughed at how cute Lay acted and Joy pulsed her lips together, trying her best not to show that she was very happy when she heard Lay was actually looking at her before she approaches him.

"Okay, goodbye sunbaenims, we will not continue disrupting you guys from getting ready for the photoshoot.", Irene said and they left.

Finally, Kyungsoo went back to get ready and he showed a slight disappointment by the fact that Wendy had to leave so soon.

Amber then continued to style his hair.

"They are indeed cool. Now I know why people go around saying Exo, Exo.", Amber said when she saw how serious the Exo members are when they are working.

"Sehun is cool isn't he?", Minhee voice was heard suddenly. Amber wrapped her arms around her body, feeling quite uncomfortable by her sudden presence.

"Is she trying to be friendly suddenly?", Amber thought to herself.

"I'm sorry about just now. I did not mean to speak to you in such a rude way. I was just worried that you might try to get their attention instead of working, like the previous one.", she continued.

"Previous one? Kyungsoo said she left because she could not stand his temper and picky personality.", Amber said in a confused tone. Minhee smirked.

"Nah.. she was fired because she kept on trying to seduce Kyungsoo. He did not like how unprofessional she is.", Minhee answered. Amber just nods her head.

"Do you think if I quit being their stylist, I'll get a chance with him?", Minhee continued. Amber turned to face her. "Him?", she simply said and followed Minhee gaze.

"Sehun? Minhee sunbae likes Sehun? Like for real? OH MY GOD!", Amber screamed in her heart. Then, she realised, Minhee's mean stare was replaced by a soft look whenever she's around Sehun. Now, that Minhee is looking at him, Amber realised how much she likes him through the way she looks at him.

"You like him a lot, do you?", Amber asked suddenly. Minhee then gave a deadly stare at Amber and scowled, "Why do you even wanna know?".

"Split-personality or something? What's wrong with this lady?! Nah..she's not someone I should be friendly with!", Amber just pulsed her lips and gave an awkward smile. Their conversation ended just like that.

"You guys had worked hard. Thank you.", all the members bowed to the staffs when they finally finished the shoot.

AND, Amber heard that sentence for like hundred times already in a day. Yes, they had a continuous schedule without a break and Amber had to run here and there to get their outfits. By the end of the day, when her works ended, it was already 4.00 in the morning.

"7.00 a.m. I'll have to leave for work again. God damn! What's my luck! Why do they have to be so famous and why do they have to accept so many work in a day?!", Amber grumbled as she hit the pillow. Not even 5 seconds, she was already in a deep sleep.

"Amber, you okay? Your dark circles are like down to your cheek today. Hahahahaha.", Suho said jokingly when he observed Amber up close as she tries to adjust his outfit.

"Ha.. Ha...Ha...", Amber gave out an awkward laugh and yawned in between. She was not used to such busy life. Maybe she was an unemployed bum for too long. When she was unemployed, she was jealous of people with a whole busy day.

Now that she experienced it, she felt it was silly to be jealous of people who are busy.

"Stop showing you're tired! We're feeling worst!" Sehun snapped when he passes by them. She felt a stab in her heart. Exactly! If she, herself is feeling this tired already, how would they feel. The one who smiles at the camera whole day.

Amber glanced over at Sehun who is resting his eyes on the couch, feeling guilty for complaining about being tired. She never thought that the Exo members would feel the same as her. She thought that they were used to life like that. But again, who will ever get used to being tired?

"Don't be bothered by his words, he's always mean.", Chen said as he squeeze her shoulder. Amber forced a smile.

Once again, their normal routine continued, this time they're performing on stage. Amber could hear loud cheers as they ascend the stage and she come to realisation once again that Exo is a top star.

"Did you see Sehun?", Amber was stopped on her way to Exo's dressing room. That person was wearing mask and black sunglasses but her voice was very familiar.

"I think he's in the dressing room now?", Amber answered, still trying to figure out who the voice belongs to. Then, she followed Amber to the dressing room and Sehun showed a bright smile when he saw her.

A warm smile. The smile that Amber will not get from him. That moment, Amber did not realise, she was feeling slightly jealous of that person who can make Sehun smile that way.

"Sehun-ah~", she said as she reveals herself. "Irene noona...", Sehun hollered as he reached out for a hug.

"Did I miss something? They were this close? I mean, he acted like he don't care when she came for that whatsoever program the other day.", Amber mumbled under her breath. Kyungsoo nudged her and lift his chin as if asking 'what?'.

"That b.itch. She's here again!", Amber caught each and every word of what Minhee said. She gulped and acted like she did not hear a thing. Suho was already glaring at Minhee meanwhile Jiwon and other stylists unnie tugged onto Minhee's shirt, trying to stop her from saying any further.

~~~HONESTLY, I DON'T KNOW HOW THIS STORY IS GOING TO CONTINUE BUT WELL, UP TIL NOW THIS IS IT! VOTE AND COMMENT GUYS! XOXO~~~