Swag 28, Check!

Everyone squealed in delight when they realised who it was especially the female staffs. He, on the other hand, simply did not say anything but continue to treat her wound and finally bandage it with a neat knot.

Amber look at her hand in disbelief. It was so neat and precise as though it was done by a doctor.

He was wearing a cap and it made it difficult for Amber to see his expression but the hand that was holding Amber by the finger tighten.

"Mark... it hurts..."

He retreated his hand immediately and look at her. The moment they lock eyes, Amber was seeing a vast emotion in his eyes but she did not know exactly what all those emotion meant.

"Why did you bother to care for some mere shoe rather that your own hand?"

"..."

"What if your hand worsen to the state that you will not be able to use it?"

"...'

"Why did you not even shout in pain, instead hold it back in your heart?"

"..."

"Who are you trying to show your stubborness? If pain, say it! If hurt, say it!"

Amber's lips twitched into a smile.

Mark eyes widen in disbelief. What is this girl thinking!?

"You're like my mother... Nagging so much!", Amber simply uttered and stood up.

"How come you're here?", she continued.

"For the shoot.", he simply answered.

"Ah...you're the other artist involved in the shoot.", Amber said and went to get his outfit.

"You... where is your stylist?", Amber asked, her hand holding the clothes.

Mark just shook his head and replied, "The company told me to share stylist with Twice."

Amber sighed and shove the clothes into his hand.

"Get change...",she said and went to the dressing table.

When Mark came out, Amber adjusted his clothes and his gaze was piercing through her. Even she made it obvious she was not comfortable, he still did not give up looking.

"I've never seen someone as dumb as you."

Amber look up couldn't belief what she heard. What had I done to deserve such insult.

"If you were going to act tough, act tough til the end... why still act so pitifully after Twice left, as if asking people to go save you!", he continued.

"You...you... I didn't even ask you to come save me. You can just turn a blind eye. Why come help me? If you didn't come help me, I would have stand up on my own and take care of my own wound!"

"I had decided to not help you but you..you...."

"But what? Are you trying to act like a hero? Is that why you help me?"

"I don't know.", his simple answer cause both of them to shut up.

When Amber finish with styling his hair, he walked off to the door and before he went out, he snorted, "You ungrateful wench!".

Amber stood there speechless.

After about 2 hours and it's 11.45 p.m., the shoot finally ended. Amber still force herself to send off Twice and happily celebrated in her heart. They were going Thailand for some CF filming and that shoot had their own stylist so Amber was not required to follow.