Swag 26, Check!

"What about Irene?", Amber suddenly asked. Sehun pulsed his lips together, trying his best to not smile but in his heart, he was already overflowing with joy.

"You are jealous.", Sehun simply uttered.

Amber's face flushed red immediately. Her jealousy really took over without her realising.

"No. I'm not!", her mouth was still stubborn. Sehun had already see through her.

He took a few steps forward but this time Amber did not move and when Sehun pulled her into a hug, she just quietly rest her head on his chest.

Her eyes widen immediately. His heartbeat was clearly drumming through her ears. Amber lift her head and look at Sehun. He was still wearing that straight expression.

"You...."

Sehun blushed instantly. He knew she heard his uncontrolled heartbeat. Really, he tried but his heart kept on beating faster.

"Your heart is..."

"I'm always like this when I'm with you.", Sehun look away from Amber's stare.

Her fingers went over to his chin and pulled him to face her again. His eyes was staring back at her and she did the craziest thing.

The heels of her feet left the cold floor and her lips immediately touch a soft, moist area. Sehun stood there in shock.

Without his command, his body reacted faster than his brain. His hand encircled around her waist, pulling her body closer to his.

As if under a spell, Amber's both arms raised to Sehun's neck and pulled him down with their lips still feeling each other.

When his tongue unleashes and touches Amber's slightly parting lips, she moved back a bit and their lips parted.

Both their eyes slowly open, looking at the person in front of them.

What Amber saw was an intoxicated look in Sehun's eyes and she knew he was unwilling to stop just there.

He moved his head and cupped both her cheeks, their forehead touching each other. Amber's eyes was focused on Sehun's lips.

"Amber, I love you."

Sehun's hand moved to the back of her head and roughly push her head nearer. His lips took the opportunity immediately and his tongue successfully invaded her mouth.

Her hand moved up and down on his back muscle while their lips were battling each other until they were out of breath. Their lips parted for a second just to catch their breath before quickly resuming where they left off.

One of Sehun's hand was still at the back of Amber's head and the other unconsciously travelled down and went into her shirt.

The moment his hand touches the warm skin, Amber's whole body trembled slightly. But he quickly withdrew his hand and the motion on their lips stop.

Sehun pull back his face, his eyes was already burning with lust. Standing in front of him was a crimsoned face Amber. He had been imagining this the whole time and this time it's not a dream. It's not a dream, she is really standing in front of me.

"Amber...", he uttered in a low and slightly husky voice. That itself was enough to make Amber to yearn for him more. But the next really made her legs weak.

"Can I...? I promised to be as gentle as possible...", Sehun was already at the verge of exploding.

"This kind of thing, where got people ask like you....", Amber licked her lips nervously and before she could respond, her whole body was lifted. Her arms wrapped around his neck immediately as a reflex, trying to find for support.

Sehun took a few steps before halting again.

"Your room...?"

Amber's finger shyly pointed and she could feel the desperation from his steps.

~ ;D I TRIED MY BEST... O////O IT'S SHORT BUT YEAH... HEHE... BTW... I'M CONTEMPLATING ON THE NEXT CHAP....HMMM.. DO VOTE AND COMMENT YEAH!~