The Date

(written in 2016, by an 11 yr old)

Toodlez's POV

OMG!!! Jason asked me out today!! I can't wait for Saturday!! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! I'M SO EXCITED!!!!! ahem heheheh... Yay!!
~~Time Skip To Saturday~~

~
DING DONG
"I'll get it!!" I called and ran down stairs to the door. I opened it and there was Savannah she smiled and walked in, KitKat followed behind her with a massive box which had the words KitKat's Make Up, Clothes and Accessories
"Uhh.." I said. "you get that I have my own clothes and stuff right?"
"Yup!" Savannah said.
"Sooo..." I asked "why the box of stuff?"
"this is a box of pink things my grandad gave me.." KitKat explained "but I'm not really a pink person... I like orange and black more.."
"Oh" I said "my grandpa gave me a box of orange things! Maybe we could swap?"
"Oh.." She said. She didn't look o excited. "I guess.. But right now, I guess I have to help get you ready.."
So after about an hour of picking out outfits cutting them up and sewing things together I finally had the perfect outfit for my date!

"So after about an hour of picking out outfits cutting them up and sewing things together I finally had the perfect outfit for my date!

Savannah also helped me pick out some accessories! And KitKat just sat there..

A silky pink scarf, some pink and golden bracelets, a nice pink bag and sunglasses

I put on some makeup and perfume, I was ready for my date.
Dad drove me, Savannah over, Savannah and KitKat were going to go shopping for a bit while I was at my date with Jason. Dad drove home again and I went and got a table for 2! I was a bit early so I was prepared to wait for a bit.

I waited for 10 minutes and he didn't show up
"Hmm I guess he's just I little late..."
The waitress came over and asked if she could take my order and I said I'd wait a bit longer.

I waited half an hour and he still didn't come. I started to get worried what if something happened? What if he was in a crash?

But as time went on I realised I just got stood up... And on my first date since... I don't want to talk about it......
It had been 2 hours so I decided just to head home I cried all the way as I walked back. When I eventually got home I ran up stairs to my room...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 400 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~