Bullied

(written in 2016, by an 11 yr old)

CW: cringe depiction of bullying (ft "everybody clapped" moment)

In school on Monday

KitKat's POV

I saw toodlez walking to school and i kind of ignored her but she looked surprisingly sad with isn't like her.. It's not that I care about her. Ew no! I just noticed she didn't seem like herself.
       She came over to me, Yara and Savannah.
  Savannah asked her "Hey toodlez, what's wrong?"
    "Oh nothing!!" She said smiling "what makes you think anything is wrong?"
    "Oh okay never mind,"Yara said. "you just looked sad. Well come on school starts soon!"

We all walked to class and sat in our seats. Toodlez closest to the door then me, then Savannah, then Yara.
And behind us were Jason, Jordan and Tom.
At lunch time I had to sit with toodlez Savannah and Yara and they talked for a bit while I messaged my online friends on my phone. But toodlez still seamed sad. I told Savannah and Yara what I was doing. They nodded.
   "Hey toodlez?" I asked "can I talk to you in the corridor for a second???
  "Uhh sure." She said
     When we walked out I turned to her and said, "Okay what happened?"
   "W-what d-do you mean???" She stammered.
  "I mean what happened? Why won't you tell Savannah or Yara? They're your friends."
   "N-nothing happened!" She said quickly.
   "STOP LYING TO ME!!" I snapped at her, she just stared at me shocked.
"Sorry..." She said quietly before running off, quickly.
   Freakin hell.. I know I don't like her but how am I supposed to get the truth out of her if I don't shout a bit?

Toodlez's POV

After KitKat snapped at me I just wanted to get out of there so I said sorry and quickly ran off. I circled back into the lunch room but just then someone tackled me to the ground.
   "AHH!!" I squealed I expected someone to come to my rescue but when I looked up everyone was just minding their own business not even caring.
   "YARA!! SAVANNAH!" I called "help!!"
  Savannah and Yara just waved an said "you'll get used to it soon!"
I looked over to where Jason was but then I looked away remembering that I didn't care about him and he didn't care about me! So I turned my self over and looked up to see Dan leaning over me laughing and then he said, "Awww, is ittle bittle toodlez gonna cwy? Boo hoo! Run back to mommy!!"

I glared at him and punched him right in the face.
He fell backwards astonished and I got up brushed the dirt off of my clothes and said, "Awwww, is ittle bittle Dan gonna cwy?"
"PSYCHO!" He screamed at me.
I quickly ran to my locker as I saw my hair start to turn slightly black and took out my emergency sugar and ate it all. The black disappeared. But when I went back through some mean people started bullying me.. I grew upset and I was trying to hold down my anger so that my black hair wouldn't come back.

I began to cry and Dan and the other mean kids started laughing and pointing and saying, "Your Next! Your Next!! Toodlez gonna die soon! HAHAHAA"
I was standing there crying and Dan pushed me over. I landed on the floor with a bump and it was painful!
I heard running footsteps but thought nothing of it.
Then Dan was about to punch me... I looked away ready for the blow, but i never felt it... I opened my eyes and looked up I saw KitKat standing there with Dan's fist in her face. My eyes widened. Dan's eyes widened too and he quickly pulled his hand away, shaking it in pain, (is KitKat's head really that hard?) KitKat just stood there arms crossed and glared at him.  Everyone was staring...
    "Why are you bullying her Dan?" KitKat said, breaking the icy silence.
   "B-because!!" He stammered "she has a dead twin! Anyone who has a dead twin is going to die next!! And anyone who is friends with someone who is next... is also next.."
   KitKat sighed and said quietly "so I guess that means every single person here is next?"
   "WHAT?!" Dan shouted "NO!! Only you, Stupid and Yucky are friends with her!"
  "She's not the only one with a dead twin!" KitKat snapped. "And I'm NOT friends with her."
   Dan laughed "I don't have a dead twin. So I don't know what your talking about."
"Never said you did." She responded "I HAVE A DEAD TWIN!"
Everyone stared at her shocked except for me because I already knew...
   "GO AHEAD!!" KitKat shouted "GO ON! LEAVE IF YOU WISH! But I'm staying here! I'm sick and tired of this nonsense!! If we have made it to high school then I'm pretty sure we will make it longer. Besides, it's not like it's a curse or anything IS IT?"
   Everyone looked at her.
    "So," she continued "you can either, join Dan and his gang and bully people for fun, OR you could join me and toodlez and do whatever. Your choice."

Everyone just sat there astonished until eventually I heard a chair move and me and KitKat both looked over and saw Greg stand up. He walked over and stood there looking at KitKat then at Dan. It looked like he was about to join Dan, but then he turned around and walked over and helped me up and then stood there. He said "I for one, will be Team KitKat and toodlez."
Then Jordan walked over. And then Sid and Tim, then Yara and Savannah, Perry, Sandy, until everyone was on our side!
Dan and his gang gulped and ran off.
KitKat turned around and gave me a hug, I hugged her back.
   She whispered to me, "This doesn't mean I like you.. We're still not friends."
  I smiled, "Whatever you say."

She went and talked to Jordan for a bit as he is her boyfriend after all, I hugged Jason. And then I realised we we NOT talking. And I turned away from him.
   "Sorry you had to cancel our date" he said "was it a family matter?"
  I glared at him and said, "I DIDNT cancel our date. YOU just didn't show up!"
   "No," He said. "you sent me a text saying you couldn't make it!"
    "DID NOT!"
   "DID TOO!"
   "DIDNT"
   "DID!"
   "I didnt!!!"
   "Look!!" He said and pulled out his phone showing me the texts

Sorry Jason! I can't make our date! :(

Oh okay why? Is there something wrong?

No..
Nothing wrong I just can't make it.

   "I did?" I asked puzzled
  "Yes" Jason said
   I took his phone and looked at it.
  "Uhh, that's not my number.." I said.
  "It's not?" He asked
   "No there's one number different." I said
  "Well I'm a bit dumb.." He said.
"JASON!" His friends were calling him over.
"Gotta go bye!" He said and he gave me a quick kiss on the cheek.
I blushed majorly.
Yara came up and nudged me raising her eyebrows up and down.
"Oh go away!" I said shoving her and making her laugh.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count: 1194 words!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~