KitKat's Leg

(written in 2016, by an 11 yr old)

CW: BLOOD/INJURY

Toodlez's POV

At school we had PE and I hadn't had a chance to see KitKat because she wasn't here in the morning.
When she got to school PE was about to start.
She ran quickly into the girls line behind me.
"Where've you been?!" I hissed

"Wouldn't you like to know?" She said.

"GET CHANGED MAGGOTS!!" Mr. Anderson yelled, so we all got changed.

All the girls, including me started asking KitKat where she was this morning. She said it was just family matters but when everyone else was gone I confronted her about the whole Jordan thing... She admitted that he beat her and that that was why she wasn't at school earlier but asked me not to tell anyone. I asked her why she didn't break up with him and she just shook her head and walked out the changing room...
~
"ALRIGHT MAGGOTS!!" Mr. Anderson called "RUNNING RACE TODAY! SO LINE UP!!"

We all lined up along the race track and when Mr. Anderson blew his whistle we all raced off. I was just taking it as a nice jog but as I saw KitKat speeding ahead of everyone else I knew I couldn't let her win.. I charged after her and was almost there. She slowed down a bit but just to catch her breath and I caught up with her. We raced each other, both of us trying to get ahead.

Me and KitKat came joint first in the race and bet all the boys! Jordan was 2nd, Jason was 3rd and Sid and Tim came joint 4th!
We went outside and played some football (soccer) KitKat was about to score the winning goal when she fell tripped and the field was muddy so she got covered in mud. I ran over to her and I saw silent tears running down her cheeks and she seemed to be biting her lip with her face twisted in pain. She was looking at her leg... I looked down she had landed on a sharp rock and it had scraped all down her leg so she was covered in mud and bleeding..

"Oh my god..." I said quietly "We need a nurse.. I said we need a nurse!"

Everyone came running over and KitKat was blushing, it was obvious she was blushing because she was crying! And I'm sure she hates crying in public with everyone staring at er..
"I-I'm fine!!" KitKat stammered "it's all g-good! *sniff* I d-don't n-n-need a *sniff* n-nurse!"
"I'm okay!!" She continued "it's fine just leave me alone oka- ohhhh..." BANG she fainted!
"KITKAT!!" I squealed.
Mr. Anderson came over and scooped her up and took her to the nurses office!

KitKat and her leg 🔺🔺^^Sorry for the short chapter!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Word Count 463 words~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the short chapter!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊🍊
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Word Count 463 words
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~