Too tired to do a intro chapt so just going straight in

Howdy, so

I am way too tired to do anything at the moment and I have to clean tomorrow so I'm just going to go straight to the point

fairyslover

He wished for readers to come up with Naruto story ideas and I came up with one. Of course you do not have to use it or even glance at this twice and you can always change something if it is just crappy, I took this off the top of my head and yet again, I am tired. but here it goes~

Title- Learning to live

Name-Yukari(Purple)

Surname- Umesaki

Looks:

She has purple hair that reaches her shoulder blades, her right eye is a blue-green and her left is a magenta like color.(exactly like the picture above) Good body 👌✨, covered in scars from past, is short. like, short short.

 like, short short

Outfit:

Looks like the picture expect she has a sleeveless turtle neck shirt, the necklace will be the symbol of the Akatsuki(cloud)and she also has the choker that is in the first picture from panda-chan AKA Garra ( P.S. She uses a genjutsu to hide her scars on her body expect ones that she got from special occasions)

Personality:

Stoic most of the time but she has her moments. She is really silent, barely talks and when she does its either wise, smart allec, maybe sadistic, etc. Just depends on the situation.(Like Robin from One Piece) She is a genius and is very protective of things and beings that she takes a liking to. She can take a liking to some strange and random items( mittens, clocks, toes, someones eyes, etc.) and she is always looking for new knowledge to suck up in her all knowledgeable brain. Oh, and she is also very blunt and maybe sadistic(yet again, think of Nico Robin)

Past:

She was raised by the akatsuki( I'm not sure how to say that she got there. She could be konans child or her clan could've been burned and they found her or idk) and she has them all wrapped 'round her little finger. She however gets kidnapped by orochimaru when he attacked Itachi and tortured/experimented on her for several yrs before escaping with the help of Suigetsu, Juro, & Kimimaro promising to one day come back for them.( When Lee and he are fighting she comes right when he is defeated and has a big moment about how she didn't keep her promise or something, maybe). Orochimaru actually saw Yukari as his daughter until she called one of the other members dad or something and he flipped out, getting his 'revenge' on her. She then travels around for a while before coming to Suna and befriending Garra. They become really close but she has to leave again because of Orochimaru and on the night that she left, garra gave her the choker and Idk, it could have some sort of power or she could store her charka in it or whatever floats y'alls boat. So she then travels again for a couple more yrs before stumbling apron the leaf. She was actaully sleeping in a tree close to the village and Shikaku and Ibiki find her, bring her in, hokage tells her to stay and she agreed only for a bit though(or thats what she thinks ;3), and he assigns Ibiki to take care of her and in the process they become close. She goes to the academy, becomes best friends with Naruto, Hinata, Shika, & Shino while becoming friends/acquaintances with others. She then goes on team 7 and goes through all of that drama.😅( I hope that all fits together - I thought that at like 5 or 6 oreo-pedo took her and she escaped at maybe 8 and then meets garra at 10 and then a year later she comes to the leaf ( I thought of making her a yr younger than everybody?) making her 11 by then, though I'm not sure if that would work?)