Chapter 2

3rd P.O.V

Coach walked to Scott holding Kylie by the hand.

"McCall!"

Scott turned around and Coach threw him the Goalie stick and the helmet.

"Yeah?" Scott asked.

"You're in goal." Coach said.

Scott stared.

"I've never played." He stated.

"I know." Coach replied. "Scoring some shots will give the boys a confidence boost. It's a first day back thing. Get 'em energized, fired up!" Coach continued with a lot of energy.

"What about me?" Scott asked.

"Don't get hit." Kylie piped up.

Scott glared playfully at her and Coach walked away towards the yard.

"Lets go! Come on!" He yelled at his students.

Kylie went to sit with Stiles while her brother went to the goals. Coach blew the whistle and a player shot the ball. It landed right in Scott's face. Kylie started laughing. Then, Scott started catching all the shots. Jackson came and shot the ball at Scott and Scott catches it. At the end, Stiles was standing up with Kylie in his hands. Both were shouting.

"That's my friend!"

"Go, Scotty!"

Kylie was walking on the trunk of a tree while Scott and Stiles were also walking next to her.

"I don't know what it was. It was like I had all the time the world to catch the ball and that's not the only weird thing." Scott was explaining.

Kylie jumped from the trunk and landed next to Scott. She continued to follow them.

"I can hear stuff I shouldn't be able to hear. Smell things..."

"Smell things? Like what?" Stiles cut him off.

"Like mint mojito gum in your pocket." Scott answered.

Kylie jumped on Stiles' back.

"I don't have mint mojito gum in my pocket..." Stiles said.

"Yes, you do. I can smell it too. It smells good." Kylie said.

Stiles furrowed his eyebrows and looked in his pocket, finding the gum. Scott raised his hand in a 'what did I tell you?' motion.

"Told you." Kylie sang.

They walked a bit.

"So all this started with a bite." Stiles said.

"What if it's like an infection, like my body's flooding with adrenaline before I go into shock or something?" Scott asked.

Kylie frowned.

"What does that mean?" She asked confused.

"Nothing, Kylie. Don't worry... You know what? I think I've heard about it. It's a specific kind of infection." Stiles said.