Chapter 26 (Last Chapter)

3rd P.O.V

Back at the Argent House, Chris was pacing and then slammed his hands above the fireplace with conviction as he knocked down a vase that was sitting on it and it broke.

"Feeling better?" Kate asked calmly as she sat on the couch.

"Don't push me, Kate!" He snapped at her.

"I thought it was a pretty healthy display of aggression, actually," Kate said.

"You told her," Chris hounded on her.

"She found out," Kate corrected.

"Don't think I don't know about the clues that you've been leaving, starting with that necklace," Chris said harshly. "She knows because you wanted her to!"

"Because she needs to!" Kate said, dropping her calm facade.

Chris narrowed his eyes at her.

"Why are you back here?" He asked her. "You hate this town. I had a network of names I could've called a lot closer than you, but you called first."

Kate chuckled.

"So now you don't want my help?" She asked.

"I'm not sure I know who you're helping."

"Oh, come on," Kate started. "I'm here to catch the Alpha," she continued. "Remember the one running around here, killing people at random?"

"Not random." Chris said as he went to clean up the broken vase.

"What?" Kate asked.

"Tyhurst said that Sheriff Stilinski can connect every murder back to the Hale fire." Chris explained.

"Well, then that's even more reason for her to know," Kate started to stutter. "'cause they've always blamed us for that fire.
It had to have been Derek and some other relative, but I can guarantee they're circling around to us as their last target."

"I know," Chris said. "It's why you're taking Allison out of here tonight. You're going to drive her to the house in Washington and you will stay there until I call."

"Are you kidding me?" Kate scoffed. "You're gonna been sure start player in the last quarter? And what about the little one?"

Chris threw the pieces he cleaned down before stomping over to his sister.

"Get your things. I want the two of you on the road within the hour. You'll just have to drive Kylie to her house on your way." He said.

Kate stared her brother down before she smiled at him and then left to do what he said.

Upstairs, Allison was in her room with her mother as she helped her pack her things while Kylie was sitting on Allison's bed, playing with a small doll she had found.

"I'm not sure how long you'll be." Allison's mom said, going trough the teen's closet. "You want me to pick out anything specific?" Allison just stared back at her. "Sweetheart?"

"I just saw my boyfriend turn into a Werewolf," she said blankly.

Her mom just laughed.