1. Sleeping In

It was March 31st, one day before the Twenty One Pilots concert, and a group of friend sat at their usual spot at a school in the sun. Suddenly a phone buzzed. A girl with short blonde hair and blue eyes picked it up. "Guys, Alice's coming to school!" She said loudly as she stood up. The rest looked at her, then turned back and continued to talk. A girl with long, flaming red curly hair and blue eyes took out her earphones and looked at the blonde haired girl. "Jasmine, no need to be so loud! I could hear you over my music, which means the rest of the universe could hear you as well because my music was on full volume" She said, looking back to her book and returning her earphones to her ears. "Well sorry for party rocking'' She said, smirking as she sat back down.

Just then a girl with galaxy purple and pink hair, and dark chocolate brown eyes ran up to them, almost crashing into the raised platform they were all sitting on. 'Guys... sorry I just-" "Slept in again," Jasmine asked, smiling. "Yeah. I was just up checking my tickets." She answered. "How many times?" The redhead asked. "Ahhh only a couple times... or maybe a few couple hundred" She muttered. The group burst out in laughter. "Aww c'mon Alice, I'm meant to be the Twenty One Pilots fan! Why are you Panicking at the disco so much?" Jasmine said. "Plus I just got you that new MCR Badge!" Then a boy with short brown curly hair, and brown eyes looked up and spoke, "Alice, you arrived for the last period, that period is maths. Who does that?" "What's wrong with maths? It's the reason I turned up." Alice said. "That's the most stupid thing I have ever heard and I know that no one wants to be an American Idiot or in our case an Australian Idiot, but that doesn't mean you come to school 5 hours late for one period. That period being maths." A girl with brownish-blonde hair and aquamarine eyes said. "I agree with Will on this one," the redhead said. "And I agree with Tash," Raquel said. Then the bell rang. Tash immediately packed up her bag and walked over to the wall. She bent down on it and prepared to jump down. "Tash, don't leave!" Raquel mumbled, and almost immediately Tash wobbled and then fell back onto her bag. Everyone crowded above her. "Are you okay?!" A girl with longish black-brown hair and dark brown eyes asked. "Natasha, what the fuck did you do?!" Alice shouted. "Tash, I'm so sorry I used magic on you!" Jasmine said. "Guys, I'm okay" Natasha chuckled, getting back up and jumping off the wall successfully. Everyone then headed off to the final period of the day, MATHS.

~TØP~

Natasha and Jasmine were walking up the hill out of school, trying to navigate through the sea of students to get to their usual meeting place. A bus pulled in and the two girls struggled to see above the crowd. "What do you see?" Natasha asked, failing to see the number displayed on the buses side. "I seeeee... heads. All I see is heads" Jasmine replied. The girls pulled free of the flow of students and saw that the bus they had seen pull in earlier was theirs. They quickly ran inside and took a seat near the back. "I'm so excited for tomorrows concert! We're picking you up, right?" Jasmine said, beaming at Natasha. "Yeah, you are. But I still can't believe Alice stayed up all night checking her tickets. They're reserved, AND she got them earlier than us. It's not as if they're gonna cancel the show" Natasha said. "Or ARE THEY?" Jasmine asked dramatically. "Dun, Dun, DUUUUUUUUUUN!" Natasha chimed in. Both burst into a laughing fit.