2. Not So Sick As Frick

Natasha's phone buzzed.  She picked it up and answered it. "Hey! We're just leaving now, so.... yeah" Jasmine said. "Alright. Well, I'm already ready to see you then I guess" Natasha answered. "Okay, um, bye," Jasmine said, before hanging up. This was it, Natasha thought. The night of all nights, the night she and Jasmine were going to see Twenty One Pilots.

When Jasmine arrived at Natasha's place, two young red-headed boys ran around the house and started yelling "Natasha your friend's here!!" and then ran to answer the door. They opened it to find Jasmine standing there, in navy jeans, a Twenty One pilot's T-Shirt, her leather jacket and boots. "Hey, Tash you ready?" Jasmine asked simply, "Yeah, I'm coming" Natasha replied, walking around the corner in a black T-shirt, Red and black striped leggings, red lace-up shoes and a black hoodie, with her usual shoulder bag slung over her shoulder. "Cause we're ready to goooooOOOOO!!!" Jasmine sang loudly as it echoed throughout the house. "Alright, let's go. Before the two demons of the house get to us" Natasha chuckled, leading Jasmine out the door. "Bye, everyone!" She added, shouting into the house.

                                                                                     ~TØP~

The two arrived and walked over to their two friends near the stadium, where already there was a lengthy line in.  "Hey Alice, Hey Espy!" Raquel shouted out to Alice and a girl with long blond hair and blue eyes. "Hey, guys you excited!" Alice shouted. "So excited! I'm ready to go!" Jasmine answered, "Planetary Go!" Alice shouted back and they both high fived. "This is gonna be SICK!" Natasha yelled, "SO SICK!!!" Jasmine also yelled. They received a lot of weird looks. Especially from their friend Esperenza. "Well you hang out with us, so I guess it makes you weirder, or, at least as weird as us," Natasha said coolly as if reading her mind. Then an almighty uproar exploded from the line, and the group of friends turned and saw why. Tyler and Josh were walking from a bus that had just pulled into the stadium, accompanied by a couple of buff-looking security guards. But then halfway there, Tyler stopped dead and turned to look at the group, his eyes narrowing. Everyone froze as Tyler analysed them before he bolted toward Josh into the stadium quickly. "That...was so weird. Did anyone else see that?!" Natasha said. "Umm.. yea? Does that mean he's gonna kidnap us?" Jasmine asked being a bit sarcastic. "Probs," Natasha said, smiling cheekily. "Guys, no weird fanfics, especially not now" Alice warned. "Agreed," saidEsperanzaa. "But Ana, YOU'RE the one that does that," Jasmine and Natasha said in unison, laughing. Then they entered the stadium. "Alright, see you later," The group said, as they split ways to find their seats.

                                                                               ~TØP~

"Josh, come here," Tyler said quietly as he dragged Josh into a side room, shutting and locking the door behind them. "Tyler, what's going on? It's not those girls, is it? Why'd you stop, what's wrong?" Josh asked, confused. "Josh, they're like us," Tyler said seriously. Josh's eyes widened. "You've got to be kidding me, they're so young...we've never met any others.." He stammered. "Tyler, we have to cancel the show. They could be after us." Tyler shook his head. "They're not. They're even more like us than you think. They're all defects. I don't think they know it either." Tyler said. "Okay, so, what now?" Josh asked. "We have to get them after the show, tell them," Tyler said. "Can you tell them? Just say they've won a lottery or something" Josh looked at Tyler weirdly. "Uh, ok. Will do" and he left the room.

                                                                                 ~TØP~

James was on the phone, on a call with his two friends, Will and Marcia, the black-brown haired girl. "Why did you call me Will?" James asked. "Hey! Marcia is here too, and we need help on homework" Will replied. "What do you need help with? It's pretty straightforward." James questioned, rolling his eyes even though the two wouldn't be able to see. "Well, it might be straightforward to you but not for us!" Marcia replied a bit angrier toned then anticipated. "Well I'm sorry, no need to be so-" James was interrupted by a crash on the other side of the line. "Wait for what?! What happened!?" He said loudly. "I don't know?! Will, what's- AH!" Marcia screamed as a crash echoed from her line. "Guys?! GUYS?!" James shouted. "James help! They're taking us! JAMES!!!" He heard someone scream, although he couldn't tell who. then...utter silence.

                                                                               ~TØP~

The concert had just ended. Everyone started to stand up and leave when Josh ran out from behind the stage with a microphone in his hand. "Everyone wait!" He shouted, and everyone went dead silent and turned to look at Josh. Josh suddenly went very pale, and covered the mic with his hand, talking behind him. Then, Tyler came jogging up to him and took the microphone. "Alright, so tonight, four extremely lucky audience members have won free Backstage passes!" He shouted excitedly. The crowd cheered. " And the lucky winners are..." and he pointed toward Alice and Esperenza, then to Natasha and Jasmine "THOSE FOUR THERE AND THERE!!" Then security guards came and took them backstage.

                                                                               ~TØP~

The girls met each other as they were being pulled backstage. "Jasmine, why did you say they were gonna kidnap us?!" Alice whispered, shooting a stare towards Jasmine. "Guys, don't be so negative, WE ARE MEETING TWENTY-ONE PILOTS! Smile!" Natasha said quietly as they rounded a corner. The girls were led down a couple more corridors before the guards let go of them in what seemed like an empty room. "Uh, okay, this is creepy," they all said together in a nervous tone. They stood around awkwardly for a bit and were about to leave when someone stepped out from the shadows. Two people actually, those being the one and only Josh and Tyler. They both had serious looks on their faces. "We need to talk," Tyler said, "Now."