Author's Note to all Her Lovely Readers

Hello, Lovely Readers!                                                                                                                October 22, 2016

So I want to start by apologizing to all of you for being absent for so long. I have just moved for the 8th time and am currently enrolled in my 9th school, so if you haven't guessed yet life has been quite the adventure lately. Now that everything has a flow again I am back and more determined than before. For all of you reading 'A Little Too Far Gone' the story will be on a temporary hiatus. 'A Little Too Far Gone' means way too much to me to not finish, I promise it will be completed. For now, however, I am doing 'B.R.A.T.' as my Girl Scout Gold Award project and because I only have a year and a half left of high school that comes first.

I request that all of you read the story and give me feedback. Moving as much as I have has taught me you can't learn unless you make a hell of a lot of mistakes along the way. If all of you could do this for me I swear I will update 'B.R.A.T.' every Sunday and warn ya'll if I have to extend my updates to every 2 weeks, but I promise it will never be more than that.

Thank you for your support and have a wonderful day!

RachelElet