Arrested

Oh my gods of Olympus. I just realized the last time I made an actual chapter was in June. PLEASE DON'T KILL ME! Also Daughter of Poseidon in this one.
----------------------------------------------

You had been arrested. Apparently sneaking into a museum at midnight trying to find Aphrodite's Magic Girdle when your boyfriend activated the fire alarm is illegal. "Well, this is a nice change of scenery." You muttered, staring at the dull gray wall in front of you. "It's a prison cell." Leo says from behind you, making you turn around. "You don't say? I told you that you shouldn't have used your fire powers, and look what happened!" "Hey, it was pitch black, and how was I supposed to know that they had a fire alarm!" You sighed. "We are never getting out of here. Nobody knows where we are, and we are miles from camp," looking down and closing your eyes. Leo walked over to you and put a hand on your shoulder. "Hey, we are going to get out of here." "How? We can't use our powers without revealing everything, and my sword/dagger/weapon of choice is in my backpack gods knows where." "Have any bobby pins?" "Leo Valdez you are not picking a lock, and neither am I." You said, giving him a look. "Drachmas, anything?" "One drachma, but there's no way to make mist..." your voice died out as you realized his plan. "No, No, This is a horrible plan." "It's this or being stuck in jail." "If anything goes wrong, it's your fault." You made a small rainbow from mist appear in the air, and Leo tossed the drachma into it. "Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering." You whispered. Chiron appeared, and you explained what had happened. (Yes I know I'm lazy, don't judge.)

Few hours later and one hades of a lot of paperwork, and you were both finally released. "Maybe next time, we just say no." You whispered to Leo when you left. "Definitely."