Olivia POV

After our shopping trip the other day, life had been pretty boring. Nothing exciting had happened. All I had done is go to work, and then after that I'd stay in and watch Netflix and then sleep.

I rose from my bed and got dressed into my usual work clothes. Then, I straightened my hair and got my shoes on. Quietly I checked to see if Aimeè was awake, but knowing her she would be asleep until the afternoon. I looked in and she laid there asleep, as usual.

I served a couple of customers just as I got to work, and through the course of the morning I had a happy work place with happy customers. Quietly, I walked out the back to go on my lunch break where I sipped my coffee slowly. It was colder today which I liked because it was better than being hot. After half an hour, my lunch break was up and I got back to work.

The day passed quickly and soon enough I was saying goodbye to my co-workers and walking home happily. As I got to the door to my apartment, I heard distant laughter, Aimeè's laughter and a deep laugh. I opened the door to Aimeè and a guy, who looked quite attractive, playing twister on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. I ignored the constant laughter from the other room while I got changed into my regular clothes, which was black ripped jeans and a navy tank top.

"Hey Olivia how was work?" She asked happily. I smiled.

"It was good thanks. Your day seems to be going.. Great" I chuckled and she turned red. "So who is he?" I asked curiously.

"His names Ryan, he lives a few apartments down, he thought this was his apartment" she laughed and I did too, knowing how embarrassing that must have been for him.

"Oh man, hey Ryan" I smiled and he waved shyly. "You two seem to be hitting it off quite nicely" I teased and Aimeè playfully punched my shoulder.

"Shut up" she grinned, sitting down on the couch with Ryan and starting a conversation. He seemed pretty nice, and I was happy to see Aimeè so happy.

I sat on the other side of the couch, watching the tv, and occasionally listening in on their conversation. I turned on my phone, and going through my twitter. Everyone was very inactive on Twitter at the moment, so you seemed to see the same posts about two times.

The picture of that girl that Greg put up came up again. She seemed cool, I was jealous, but that's the problem with obsessing over a band.

"Hey Ryan, on a scale of one to ten, what would you rate her?" I asked, curious of what he thought. I turned my phone around and showed him the picture.

"Uhm, an eight?" He said questionably. Aimeè faked being offended and I laughed under my breath.

"Aimeè obviously you're a ten, so don't worry" he laughed.

"Guys get a room" I joked and they both glared at me, making me laugh and spill my drink everywhere.

~K~