Dan POV
Eve's car barely turned around the corner or a man comes running out of the building behind us. "My car! My car!" I decide to go and talk to the man, and explain him there's no way this was his car: it was Eve Paradise with her driver after all. But when I explain him, everything becomes clear. The man I'm talking to is Eve's driver, and she is in great danger.....

Finally, half an hour later the police arrives. They immediately start asking questions, not normal questions, but questions about little things I don't pay attention to. I really don't know what brand the car was, I'm sorry. Suddenly I realize it: my selfie. I took a selfie with Eve Paradise, and the car is in the background.

"Hello dear viewers. These are the headlines of March 27.

Famous model Eve Paradise has been kidnapped at clear day, in public space. The model waited in her car while her driver was looking for a toilet. While inside, another man took his chance and pretended to be her driver. Thanks to a big fan, who took a selfie with her, we know what her car looks like. Have you seen this car, or have you been near Covent Garden around three o'clock this afternoon? Please contact the police, thank you."

~J~

I decided to just upload my part because I haven't heard of Kirsty in ages. I guess this means this story is on hold from now on