I haven't updated in a while, sorry about that. I had test week stuff going on and Kirsty (who writes Olivia's POV) can't continue without my part.... So yeah, sorry about that.

A few months later

Greg POV
I'm walking with Dan through the streets of London. It's really a long time ago that we saw eachother, so we have a lot to talk, which is really nice to do. Dan is a really friendly man, he really listens to my stories, he really does care. His fame didn't change him, he's that same normal friendly Dan as before, now he only has to share his friendliness with more people than before, what he's quite anxious about. I can understand that, I also get anxious when I have to take a picture of the guys with thousands of people watching.

After wandering around for a few hours, Dan suddenly stops walking. "What's up mate?" I ask him; he's obviously totally stunned by something. "That..... That girl" and he points at a car which is parked a few meters away from us. From here I can't really see who's in it. "That girl is the famous Eve Paradise"

Eve POV
My life really changed in the months after that mail. I became a model, and had an instant breakthrough because Greg and that mysterious @bastilledan kept promoting me. Soon I was being recognized everywhere we went, so I decided to leave the investigation and go traveling around the world. Currently I'm in my car, waiting for my driver to arrive: he had to go to the toilet. Suddenly there's knocking on my window, and I see the head of a man I thought I'd never see again: I'm reunited with Gregory Nolan.

Dan POV
Since I chatted with Greg I've been stalking that Eve Paradise on social media. Soon I discovered she started modeling. I became a fan, really a hardcore fan. I started promoting her as much as I could, but was never able to go to one of her mode shows. And now she stands in front of me, the famous Eve Paradise stands in front of me. I can't believe this is real. For my idea I've gazed at her for about an hour before asking for a selfie and an autograph. Immediately after that her driver comes back and she has to go. I've met my idol, this can't be real.

~J~