Chapter 4

💅Lala P.O.V 💅

I was speeding going 90 mph , Crying my Eyes Out He know my past , how could he hide that from me plus I'm carrying his unborn & That's A Major problem in The Game , sooner or later I roll up in Noonies drive way

✨Jamaree✨

*boom boom boom boom *

Who tf is knocking on the door like that , I grabs Noonie ak off the dresser and went to the door and looked through the peep hole damn it's Lala crying her eyes up , I slung the door open and embraced her in my arms .

Me: What's Wrong toot

Lala : He lied to me all these years he been living this double life

Lala was talking so loud she woke Noonie up , can't believe the hard banging ain't wake her monkey ass up , but their she was walking down the hall looking like she was ready to whoop ass

👑Noonie P.O.V👑

I was sleeping good af , Maree Did his thing , Damn he got that act right I must say , but I heard this loud ass voice from a female , I instantly got pissed I got up and put on my rob and slippers ready to whoop who ever ass that was screaming & plus it was a female , but when I got in the living room I saw that it was Lala

Me: Baby what are you doing Here and What's wrong ?

Lala : He's a drug lord Noonie , All them hoes he probably done fucked ,& touched ,& he's putting my unborn & my life in danger Noonie

Me: Darling calm down , his drug life don't know shit about u ,& he turn all them bitches down because he knows what he have at home baby girl

Lala : How do you know about his second life ?

Me: he told me baby , we was waiting to tell you when u was strong enough to handle it , don't look at him any different love , he's just doing what he do to make away for y'all look he's putting his self through college and getting a god job baby in two years he's handing it down to his brother la don't worry go back to your man Now Shalaria !

Lala : Okay but I'm pissed at you !

🔥Javier P.O.V🔥

It's been 30mins & I'm still waiting for My bae to come back so we can talk about this , a man never cry over a female but it hurts that she walked out like that , she's my one and only I mean I've cheated before but we both got past that I didn't mean to hurt her I swear I didn't but the little thottie got obsessed with the d , but it took la awhile to forgive me now this is Finna fuck us up , it's my fault once again , Damn ! I saw the door unlock and opening , I was hopping it was my Tinka & it was I raced to her !

Me: Tink I'm sorry I should of told you , I just didn't no how to tell you! I was scared you would leave me !

Lala : I'm pissed that Noonie knew before me she's not Even your girlfriend ,& leave you ? Tf bae it's been 3whole years bad and good days I still ain't left yet Javier I fucking love you and I'm not leaving you , but why hide that

Me : I love you to baby , I will never let u go rider & because u would look at me different Tink

Lala: I wouldn't baby I promise I wouldn't but it hurts that you was keeping secrets from me

Me : I'm sorry , please forgive me I'm sorry & I love you

Lala : I forgive you & I love you too My Darling

I scooped her up bridal style & took her to the bedroom & Pulled my shirt off & unzipped her dress and slip it off her she stepped out with this sexy ass lingerie , Damn my baby looked good it was Red & White I wanted to tear her ass up , I laid her out on the bed and kissed her softly I let my hands trace her body and slid my hands in her moist warmness , I sucked on her neck and went down lower until I reached her thighs , I kissed down her inner right thigh , then I softly kissed her part , I kissed her left inner thigh , I went back to her spot and kissed her again then licked it from the top to bottom , my mouth separated her lips , I stuck my tongue in and started to swirl it slowly hearing her let out a sexy ass moan made my cock stand up I started eating her faster & fingering her make her moan back to back until she screamed my name out loud making her cream onto my tongue back to back !

💕Lala P.O.V💕

I came all over his tongue after him eating me he slid right inside me stroking slowly making me enjoy every stroke by putting my nails deep into his back , He sucked on my neck ass he stroked me slowly , He flipped me over and slowly grinned inside me , arching my back giving him access to hit my favorite spot correctly he gripped my waste and slammed his manhood into my wetness he repeatedly fucked me harder while pulling my hair I screamed and moaned , I asked for it deeper but he was scared of it hurting the baby , he picked me up & put me against the wall and started slowly stroking me I could feel us both climaxing , he wanted to keep going but I couldn't help but to call quits for our baby's sakes , we both walked to the shower & got in as we got in the hot water fell on my body & loosened my tight muscles , I felt Javier Hands around my waste & his lips on my neck ass & We started doing our hygiene routines , once we was done , Javier Dried himself off and rapped me in a towel & picked me up bridal style , laid me on the bed , he dried me off & lotion Me down with my luxurious kisses lotion by Victoria Secret , He & I Both Loved That Sweet Smell , We Laid Their & Drifted To Sleep .