Chapter 17

6 O'clock in the evening

Jose P.O.V

Lil shawty been blowing my phone up for the D , I ain't answering that shit man I got fucked up because of her ass liked to lost briesha because of her ass I'm not Finna go through that shit again , I was on my way to the mall to meet up with my lil sis Kenzie & Let Her Shop For Briesha for her presents for graduation , I didn't wanna look at nothing my sister bought her I wanted it to be a surprise for me too Shiddd my lil sis was a Mfk'n trend setter , she goes to college in Athens studying for business , She's smart af wants to open her a Event planner business & imma help her our with it .

*buzzzzzz buzzzzzz buzzzzzz*

Me: wassup ?

Kenzie: Hey Broskie !

Me: You At the mall yet ?

Kenzie: yeah I'm in the food court !

Me: iight I'm coming up that way !

Then we hung up when we met each other & started talking about what to get briesha.

Kenzie : alright how much you giving me to shop for her

Me: 3grands Take 1grand for shoes , 1grand for clothes ,500 for lingerie ,& 500 for other things u think she would like !

Kenzie : Shoe size ? , Clothe Size ? , & Lingrie Size !

Me:Shoe size 3 in Jordan's ,2 in heals , 4 in pants , medium in shirts , & medium in Lingrie !

Kenzie - Give Me 1hr & I'll be done

Me: iight I'll be around here chilling !

With that being said we departed ways ,& I went strait in to The true religion store when I spotted lil shawty , I tried to act like I ain't see her but she came up to me , holy shit was the only thing I had in my head !

Trina: So you can't answer my call

Me: Naah man I been busy with my fiancé , ion got time for you !

Trina : Well what are we ?

Me: TF You mean ? What are we ? Shit we humans ! Man lets face the facts I just was fucking you I didn't wanna catch feelings !

Trina: But I love you !

Me: shit that's kinda personal don't you think ?

Trina : fuck you ! Oh tell that bitch of yours she gonna have to see me !

Me: Fuck with her if you want to & I'll break your Fucking neck , don't play Trina , hawl ass !

Trina : Whatever bitch !

After Trina walked off crying , I purchased some true religions jeans , I head for the Jordan outlet & bought me 3 pair of Jordan's , I headed to a pink dolphin outlet & purchase a few items , by the time I headed out the store my phone started vibrating , I took it out my pocket saw that it was briesha so I answered it !

Me: Wassup Bae

Briesha: where yo ass at ?

Me: I'm at the mall with Kenzie I'll be home around 7

Briesha : Hmmmm Alright !

I saw Kenzie walking up to me & I knew briesha thought I was lying

Me: Wanna talk to Kenzie ?

Briesha : You know i do

Me: Kenzie Briesha wanna talk to you !

Kenzie : what's up sis ? Yeah girl ! I can't tell you , maybe ! By briesha I love you !

Kenzie handed me back the phone !

Me: yes bae

Briesha: I'll see you at seven , oh and we gotta go to dinner for Noonie sister !

Me: alright I love you !

Briesha: I love you 2 !

After that the call ended & me & Kenzie had a conversation !

Kenzie : What you doing for graduation night

Me: i got her a hotel suit for that night for me & her , you gonna fix up the room with romantic stuff ,& Me,Maree,& Jai Got Tickets for all of us to Vacation for a week at Hilton Nui Resort in French Polynesia, & We won't have our phones on until we come back , imma leave you 7grands till I come back !

Kenzie : Man I wanna go take me pweaseeeeeee bro

Me: I knew you would want to go, I checked in with maree & Jai to see if it was okay for you & Noonie sister to go , They said it was straight but we got a job for you !

Kenzie : What is it & how much I'm getting page !

Me: 2thousand from the each of us , find research on noonie's sister she seem nutty af & ion trust that shvt around us period last past month we been going through some shvt & we ion need that next month !

Kenzie : Alright I got you , Give Me The Hotel Key So I can go fix this room up!

I gave her the hotel key ,kissed her on her forehead , told her I loved her, then we departed ways, & I was on my way home around 7 !

Noonie P.O.V

I felt bad for getting upset with my sister because I loved her so much , I don't think she would do something like that ! So I went to apologize to her

*knock knock *

Chanel : Come in *She said sadly *

Me: Can we talk !

Chanel: Sure

Me:I'm sorry for yelling at you I was just jealous of you & plus you was all on Jamaree & I'm very protective of what's mines !

Chanel: I'm Sorry , & I'm jealous of you Noonie , You have a Boyfriend , you Finna graduate tomorrow , You have your high school sweet heart , Noonie ion have nobody & I dropped out because my abductor husband raped me *She starts crying *

Me: baby don't cry your here with me now , your gonna be straight,you'll be back In school next school term I'll help you with it all baby girl & he'll never harm you again , I put names on my bullets I'll assign him one specifically , get dress sis I wanna take you out to celebrate !

Chanel : Celebrate What?

Me: You Got A Job At Wet Seal !

Chanel : Your Lying!

Me: No Ma'am , I'm Not !

*She starts Screaming *

Me: Girl Get Dressed !

Chanel: Okay Okay

30mins Later everybody Was Meeting Up At Olive Garden To Go Out For Chanel Job Offering , Luckily She Didn't Have To Work on our Graduation ! I have this huge surprise I gotta tell Jamaree lord be with me when I tell him please be with me!

Authors Note

TOMORROW IS GRADUATION YAAAAH!

How is Javier gonna propose ?

What TF Is up with Chanel ?

What will Jose sister Kenzie find on Chanel ?

Will Trina ever met briesha?

How will briesha react to Jose surprise ?

What do Noonie gotta tell Jamaree?

Vote & Comment About this chapter please