Chapter 8

✅Javier P.O.V✅

After Lala told me Jose cheated I was beyond pissed I was ready to beat that nigga ass , he really would do some shit like that to lil sis , nigga got his priorities fucked up , I just went into the den and turnt on the heats game , D.Wade Was popping threes like it wasn't shit , I heard foot steps & looked & saw briesha , Damn my mouth dropped My sister was looking beautiful af & Jose cheated on ha for a thrat , hell nawl ain't no way !

Briesha : What Jai ?

Me: Sis u look good , What u Finna get into ?

Briesha : Finna go to dinner with an old friend , wassup ?

Me: Tell that old friend to keep his dick his pants & His eyes on your beautiful face !

Briesha : I gotcha Hahaha , Where's Lala ?

Me: Greedy In The Kitchen .

Lala : Naaah bitch I'm right here

Me : I done told yo ugly ass bout calling me a bitch

Lala : yo damn lizard face ass

Briesha : hahaha

Me& lala : shut your Derrick rose looking ass up

*Ding dong *

Me: I got it

I open the door I couldn't believe this shit , this nigga ice the nigga who killed a nigga for me , me & ice go way back let me catch y'all up , last year I was out of town on business trip , I had ice keep his eyes on my bae ,& if a nigga touched her & my nigga was down to smoke him with no problem & that's what he did , our father was drug lords together cool ass niggas that's how me & Ice really met we pushed kilos together !

Ice : Wassup nigga

Me: What's good, what you doing here ?

Ice : Picking up Lil Mrs.O'Briesha

Me: Oh Hell Nawl , Y'all going back it

?

Ice : Na mane just friends ! Finna take this stress up off of her mane

Me : keep yo dick away from my sister nigga hahaha BRIESHA GET THE HELL OUT MY HOUSE

briesha was walking up the hall talking shit causing me & ice to laugh

Briesha : You ain't have to be rude with it , lizard looking ass !

Me : Love you sis

Briesha :bye bitch

Before I could reply lil sis was out the door with ice !

💎Auburn P.O.V💎

Briesha was looking good af in that dress but I didn't wanna look at her in that kind of manner , something bout her was different & I wanted to spend cake on her , I never did no shit like this but I couldn't help myself with her. she deserved the world & I wanted to give it to her , More by Silk Came on The Radio I Use to Sing that song when me & her was together !

Briesha : Are you gonna sing for me ?

Me: Your not laying on my chest & I can't groom through your hair so naah

Briesha : Please ?

Me: alright alright

I started singing & I could tell she was blushing & I wasn't even looking at her I kept my eyes on the road we arrived at the restaurant ,& she looked so shocked like she never been their

Me : You straight ?

Briesha: Yes Just Always Wanted to try this restaurant out just been busy

Me : Come on Baby Girl

I grabbed her hand & we walked into the restaurant . Once we got inside it was packed, we got a private table , I placed her in her chair & took my seat !

Me: you Okay

Briesha : Yes I'm straight just not use to this

Me: Bri it's nothing serious I'm just your stress reliever I just wanna be their when u need to clear you head !

Briesha : Thank you

The waiter came & we ordered our food , my food was good af , briesha wasn't playing around baby girl little but she can eat & I like that about her , we had small talk & we joked around like ol times .Once we finished I had a surprise for her !

💅Briesha P.O.V💅

Me : Where We Going

Auburn : Sit Back & Chill I got you Baby girl , just relax

I did as he said but I wanted to know where was we going , my phone was ringing off the hook Jose wanted to argue about the bs that he did , I know somebody told him I was out with auburn but who gives af , He cheated on me & I'm not Finna let him flip the switch on me , HellNawl !

*Dont trust no nigga ! no , Don't trust no motherfucking nigga no *

Me : WHAT !

Jose : WHERE TF YOU AT !

Me: WTF DO YOU WANT

Jose : SO WE CHEATING NOW

Me: TF YOU MEAN YOU BEEN DOING THAT CALL THAT BITCH GET OFF MY LINE

Jose : O'Bri

Before he could say my whole name I hung up my phone & turnt it off , I was ready to break down crying not noticing we've arrived at this place with a waterfall , auburn came & open my door helping me exist the car , he pulled Me to follow his led he sat on the ground waiting for me to sit next to him ! So I did ,next thing I know I felt at peace but my tears was rolling , the sound of nature was beautiful but my heartache was hurting ! I felt Auburn grab me & embrace me in his arms I didn't fight back I needed to just vent!

Me: is it me , why he do this to me?

Auburn : No baby don't do that I hate when faithful girls ask that dumb ass question no it's not you ! It's his stupid ass , He's not man enough to handle you so he finds a Thot that bows down to him!

Me: Auburn

💎Auburn P.O.V💎

Briesha was fast asleep on my chest I just picked her up bridal style & laid her down in the passenger seat & took her back home , tucked her in & kissed her forehead ! I really hope she enjoyed the talk & dinner ! I know I did !

Comment && Vote On what you think 🎀💎💕❄️

Do you think Briesha will talk things out with Jose ?

Do you think she will start back talking to Auburn ?

Do you think Noonie & Maree will ever have problems ?

What you think about Lala & Jai relationship ?