Chapter 10

💔 Briesha 💔

When i woke up the next morning , i was tucked in bed with my Pajamas on. I guess Auburn did that after i fell asleep on our "date". I reached on my night-stand and checked my phone to see that i had a text message from my bestfriend Kashia.

* Text Conversation *

MyLa'Babe💋- Bihh ?

Me- What you got going on ?

MyLa'Babe💋- Shit, i was trying to see if you wanted to hit up LBF Mall w| me ?

Me- Ya , i need to go somewhere to keep my mind off Jose and plus i need a couple of things.

MyLa'Babe💋- Girl , what happened ? We'll talk , be there in 1hour .

Me- Okay

* End Of Text Convo *

I got up out the bed , went into the bathroom did my hygiene thing , took a 30 minute shower. I got out and put on my high-waisted destroyed jeans , half tribal-aztec shirt & my timberland boots. I topped it off with a scarf

And some red lipstick. I took a couple of pictures and post it on ig. I went downstairs to see Jai & La at the island just laughing .

Me- Goodmorning you guys * in a dry tone *

La- Please tell me that you are not still mad about Jose cheating ?

Jai- I Hope not

Me- You Guys , im good . Im just still in disbelief that he cheated. I guess i put my all into our relationship and didnt get a positive result out of it .

La- its going to be better but babe , we have to go to my doctors appointment , are you about to leave ?

Me- Yes , Kashia and i are going to LBF mall . I should be back later on tonight .

La- Okay Babe . See you later , call me if you need me and lock up the house when you get ready to leave . Love you .

Me- Okay , Love You More babymama .

Her and Jai walks out and i just sat there scrolling down my IG timeline and i came across a picture of Jose and this girl. She doesnt look familiar AT ALL . I laid my phone down on the island immediately started to cry in my hands. I cried for like 8 minutes . So i decided to get up and wash the tears out of my face . As soon as i got through with that , i heard Kashia blow her horn . I grabbed my Chanel purse and my phone and walked out the door , closing and locking the door behind me then got in the car .

Kashia- Hey bi- WAIT , WHY IS YOUR EYES RED ?

Me- .......

Kashia- OBRIESHA D'NAY MCGHEE , YOU BETTER ANSWER ME * she yells *

Me- Can We just leave already, im okay . * i lied *

Kashia - You Sure ?

Me- Positive * showing a fake smile *

She then pulled out of the driveway. The whole car ride , i was looking out the window .. Thinking . We was listening to RHQ until she turned the radio to Trampoline Booty by Kstylis . I swear i love my bitches , they always know what to do to make my mood change from bad to good . I started twerking in my seat while she laughs . When the song went off , we had reached the mall & it was PACKED . We got out and walked in the mall . Hoes was looking us up and down & these niggas was staring like a dog stare at a piece of meat & trynna holler. I walked into my favorite store , Love Couture . I got things out there . We then went to Forever 21, Charlotte Rouse , Wetseal and then Body Central . I was hungry and my feet was hurting so we decided to go to the food court . I ordered me some food and we sat down , ate and talked . I looked up from my food and saw Jose and the same girl i seen him w| on ig . I got up and walked over to them and slapped him .